List of practical jokes

Home » Humor & Funny videos » List of practical jokes
More Humor and Fun

List of practical jokes

http://www.lysator.liu.se/j...

These are great :)

New secretary (second day on the job) answers telephone as is told in official tones: "This is the phone company. We are testing a new circuit wiring scheme in your offices. Please keep everyone off the phones for the next 10 minutes. We will be verifying the correct wiring of your system by passing hot steam through the wires. Instruct your employees to place their phones on the floor, or, better yet, wrap them in towels to avoid scalding themselves. We will advise you when the tests are complete click."

After momentary panic, the secretary begins a frenzied "Paul Revere" routine, running from desk to desk while glancing frequently at her watch. Just as the 10 minutes are about up, she bursts into her boss's office (while he is in the midst of an important long-distance call) and, screaming, grabs the receiver from his hand and flings the whole phone under his desk...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was once in a nice family-style restaurant when I observed some kids supergluing the dishes to the table. They also attached the silverware, napkins, salt, pepper, etc. If it wasn't already nailed down, it was now. They stayed long enough to let the glue set, and then paid and left. They watched as the poor busboy tried to get the stuff off of the table.

Also funny is supergluing a quarter to the sidewalk. I know its old, but in the city, with the diverse types of people around, it gets really amusing. I watched this old lady whack at it with her cane for about 10 min. cursing......
By netchicken: posted on 13-9-2005

Hehehe... Those are good, one of my all time favorites still is going into a wal-mart dressing room, and then loudly start saying, "Hey, there is no toilet paper in here!" You have to have someone on the outside with a video recorder to catch the priceless looks on their faces.

List of practical jokes | [Login ]