Flying Discs Are Back (UFO\'s)

Home » Alternative realities » Flying Discs Are Back (UFO's)

Flying Discs Are Back (UFO's)

... Quote:
This week; Files cover the Top Ten List of Habitable Planets, Moon and Mars have artificial structures and. Atmospheric 'sprites' captured. Photos of discs from Ohio, Washington, and Mexico..

Unidentified Flying Objects were spotted over Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, South Dakota, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Washington, and West Virginia. UFOs were seen in Argentina, Australia, Canada, India, Mexico, and the UK.

These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists, but my hypothesis is that of the over one hundred UFOs reported each week, many represent alien craft. The United States Air Force Blue Book Project conducted a worldwide investigation of UFOs from 1947 until December 1969, when it disbanded its investigative team. We are continuing the investigation and make the assumption we are not alone in the universe. Sacred ancient writings and our earliest structures such as the pyramids, and artifacts on the Moon and Mars point to alien intelligence. I observed an alien UFO on my radar and London Control had us intercept the UFO over England. Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter, the first director of the CIA stated, "These UFOs are interplanetary devices systematically observing the earth."

Continue Here

Make sure you look at the list of recent sightings after the article. Many sightings in January and February 2006.
By YCON: posted on 24-2-2006

Flying Discs Are Back (UFO\'s) | [Login ]