Adam and Eve jokes

Home » Humor & Funny videos » Adam and Eve jokes
More Humor and Fun

Adam and Eve jokes

God went down to Eden to see how Adam was getting on.

"What do you think of life Adam"said God.
"Well"said Adam"It's quite hard work and a little boring and,well,just a little lonely too".
"Don't worry"declared God"I've been working on a solution to all these problems.I'm going to create a Woman.She'll wash and cook for you and she'll have sex with you whenever you want.Infact she'll do everything you can imagine".

"That sounds great" said Adam"but how much will this Woman cost me?"

"I was thinking an arm and a leg" answered God

"That sounds a bit steep what can I get for a rib"

After the fall in Garden of Eden, Adam was walking with his sons Cain and Abel.

They passed by the ruins of the Garden of Eden. One of the boys asked, "What's that?"

Adam replied, "Boys, that's where your mother ate us out of house and home."

The First Parent

Whenever your kids are out of control, you can take comfort from the thought that even God's omnipotence did not extend to his kids. After creating heaven and earth, God created Adam and Eve.

And the first thing God said to them was:
"Don't what?" Adam asked.
"Don't eat the forbidden fruit, said God."
"Forbidden fruit? Really? Where is it?"
Adam and Eve asked, jumping up and down excitedly.
"It's over there," said God, wondering why he hadn't stopped after making the elephants.

A few minutes later God saw the kids having an apple break and he was very angry.

"Didn't I tell you not to eat that fruit?" the First Parent asked.
"Uh huh," Adam replied.
"Then why DID you do it? " God asked exasperatedly.
"I dunno," Adam answered.

God's punishment was that Adam and Eve should have children of their own. Thus the pattern was set and it has never changed. But there is a reassurance in this story.

If you have persistently and lovingly tried to give your children wisdom and they haven't taken it, don't be so hard on yourself. If God had trouble handling his children, what makes you think it should be a piece of cake for you?
By netchicken: posted on 18-11-2002

Adam and Eve jokes | [Login ]