Tehran insider tells of US black ops

Home » Middle East conflict » Tehran insider tells of US black ops

Tehran insider tells of US black ops

... Quote:
TEHRAN - A former Iranian ambassador and Islamic Republic insider has provided intriguing details to Asia Times Online about US covert operations inside Iran aimed at destabilizing the country and toppling the regime - or preparing for an American attack.

"The Iranian government knows and is aware of such infiltration. It means that the Iranian government has identified them [the covert operatives] butfor some reason does not want to show [this]," said the former diplomat on condition of anonymity.

Continue Here

Iranian insider talks about US black ops in Iran and that they are gathering intel and are preparing for strikes in Iran. There have also been so called accidents or killings being blamed on the wrong groups. Iranian government is aware of what US black ops are up to, maybe thats why Iran resists US threats.
By YCON: posted on 25-4-2006

By oOo: posted on 25-4-2006

just throwing in a link is not much.

Any comment from you to your link?
By Riwka: posted on 25-4-2006

Don't you think the pictures speak for themselves, or would you prefer to sing the idiotic bomb Iran song? Adios, this site sucks.
By oOo: posted on 25-4-2006

Wow.
You asked him to give some thoughts rather than just a link to another board thread that has a long list of disjointed pictures that says nothing in regard to the topic of this thread, and he simply responds by saying this site sucks
Wow.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 25-4-2006

oOo, please don't misunderstand Riwka, we make it a point to comment when we posts links. It is obvious the pictures show a beautiful country with beautiful people and thats all you needed to say about them. I know the idea of Iran being bombed by the US is very sad and I wish we could stop bush and keep Iran from develping nuclear weapons, if they are trying to.
By YCON: posted on 25-4-2006

Hmmm, how about Iran stops talking about destroying a peaceful, sovereign country while at the same time striving to develop devastating weapons. If that were to happen, then there would be no action on Bush's behalf to stop.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 25-4-2006

I've seen the Pics, all of them and they do give a picture of Tehran and some of its people. Obviously a nation with the amount of oil Iran has would be expected to posses some semblance of urban growth.
BTW some of those pics are photoshopped.

I think o0o is trying to show a modern version of Iran to draw some parallel with our values in the West. The opinion is that tall buildings and decent roads make Iran "western" and thus reflects our values !! A naive interpretation by o0o but an interpretation none the less that reflects much of their understanding of the West.

If showing buildings and roads and women is meant to paint Iran in better light, then I think Saudi Arabia has all these things and more that are better and more beautiful that Iran. It doesn’t change the fact that it is still repressive to women or that it is the hotbed for Islamic fundamentalists or its prejudice towards non-Moslems. The same applies to Iran as well

As regards to the Black Ops, the same is true of Iran that is trying to muster up the Shia fractions and arming them. It is further aided with the level of disarray in the Iraqi army at this period of time. Iranian intelligence operatives have been actively trying to aid insurgent groups against the coalition troops in Iraq, causing instability and preparing the ground for a bloody civil war. Then you have the ravings of the Iranian President, add to this their nuclear ambitions, the picture appears pretty grim. I doubt however that the black ops are meant to prepare for an impending US invasion.
By IAF: posted on 27-4-2006

Tehran insider tells of US black ops | [Login ]