Zombism Outbreak and a New Biological Weapon

Home » Humor & Funny videos » Zombism Outbreak and a New Biological Weapon
More Humor and Fun

Zombism Outbreak and a New Biological Weapon

... Quote:
There has been a small outbreak of “zombism” in a small town near the border of Laos in North-Eastern Cambodia.

The culprit was discovered to be mosquitoes native to that region carrying a new strain of Malaria which thus far has a 100 percent mortality rate and kills victims in fewer than 2 days.

After death, this parasite is able to restart the heart of its victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believed to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”

Continue Here

This article is from April 1st. There's a new strain of malaria with a 100 percent morality rate and kills in less then 2 days. This strain the parasite restarts the victims heart and the person acts in violent ways.

Now they are trying to learn how this parasite restarts the bodies organs after death.

Rice says they are holding a great biological weapon and wants it distroyed immediately.
By YCON: posted on 28-4-2006

I think this goes in the jokes section !

Bit late anyhow....
By IAF: posted on 28-4-2006

LOL ok I thought it was legit
By YCON: posted on 28-4-2006

LOL!!
I just saw the movie Doom, it would have made great sence in this story ...
By netchicken: posted on 29-4-2006

Crap!
I remember that article from last year. I even bought it for a moment or two, or three.

:worm
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 29-4-2006

Zombism Outbreak and a New Biological Weapon | [Login ]