Iran To Blow Israel Off The Map

Home » Middle East conflict » Iran To Blow Israel Off The Map

Iran To Blow Israel Off The Map

In a display of blind hatred of the type that drives humans to fits of irrational behavior, General Mohammad Ebrahim Dehghani of Iran's Revolutionary Guard declared that if the U.S. does anything "evil" Israel will be blown off the map.

Seems that the region's answer to anything is to threaten Israel. Yup. That's a rational thing to do. Declare to the world that you're gonna build a nuclaer program, continue to threaten Israel, and then eventually look really confounded when Israel mops the floor with your butt. Makes a lot of sense in an alternate universe sort of way.

"We have announced that whenever America does make any mischief, the first place we target will be Israel,"

You see, I'd really prefer that everyone stop acting stupid and just behave, but this is making me want to plug my TV back up, pop up a bowl of popcorn and wait for what we all know is coming.
Fox News Story

http://www.haaretz.com/hase...
"We have announced that wherever America does something evil, the first place that we target will be Israel,"
Seems they might feel that we would be cutting into their market if did something "evil", I suppose. :P
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 3-5-2006

wow. I had to read it twice to believe the words spoken on the 100th anniversary of the American Jewish Committee:

... Quote:

"We are making progress," Bush said. And, he said, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who followed his speech with a strong pro-Israel speech of her own, was "a strong ally" against Iran.

Speaking in German, and praising Israel and the fast growth of a Jewish community to some 200,000 strong in her country, Merkel said in German, "It must be prevented that Iran gets possession of nuclear weapons."

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has threatened to erase Israel from the map. Merkel, in apparent response, said to applause, "The right of existence of the state of Israel must never be questioned."

In a third speech, U.N. Secretary-General
Kofi Annan, mindful of long-standing resentment among supporters of Israel of frequent vehement U.N. criticism of the Jewish state, said, "The U.N., I hope and believe, is a place where Jews can feel at home."

"Our world faces an enormous challenge," Annan said. "We need the Jewish people."

AP

:)

The White House: President Bush's remarks at the AJC Centennial Dinner :cool:
By Riwka: posted on 5-5-2006

on a sidenote:

Next month, the Soccer World Cup will take place in Germany.

Iran's first match is in the stadium on the Nuremberg complex used by Hitler for his mass rallies, and German neo-Nazis are planning a march in support of Ahmadinejad.

Iran's President has not only demanded Israel's destruction BUT he also has repeatedly denied the Holocaust...and THAT is a crime in Germany.

But Germany already has agreed to host Ahmadinejad in Germany if he decides to attend the Iranian national team's opening game against Mexico.

... Quote:

Germany's Interior Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said last month that Ahmadinejad would be welcome to come to Germany to watch his team's matches

Germany's honored guest
By Riwka: posted on 6-5-2006

... Quote:

"When (Ahmadinejad) says that he wants to destroy Israel, the world needs to take it seriously," said Bush.

"This is a serious threat, aimed at an ally of the United States and Germany. What Ahmadinejad also means is that if he is ready to destroy one country, then he would also be ready to destroy others. This is a threat that needs to be dealt with," he added. (AP)

true said, Mr. Bush.

Meanwhile, speaking at a press conference at the Iranian embassy in Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, Ahmadinejad stated:

... Quote:

"I recommend to all those who write about a possible American strike in Iran to open a map and see what size Iran is, where it is located and what its history is. Some think this is psychological warfare, but I think this is a joke."
(ynet)
By Riwka: posted on 7-5-2006

Iran To Blow Israel Off The Map | [Login ]