American tourist injured in Passover homicide bombing dies.

Home » Middle East conflict » American tourist injured in Passover homicide bombing dies.

American tourist injured in Passover homicide bombing dies.

Daniel Wultz, 16 year old boy who just wanted a damned falafel is now dead because of the injuries inflicted upon him when a strategic military target, a falafel stand was attacked by an homicide bomber this last Passover, or Pessah.
The U.S. is quiet in regard to this death. The 16 year old student from Weston Florida probably understood that the U.S. would have to deny is existence if caught by the Arab-Palestinian freedom fighters while he conducted his military operation of eating a falafel.
CNN and Fox News, in keeping with the denial of covert military operations, have nothing at their websites about the passing of Daniel after he struggled for a month to recover from the injuries sustained from the blast.

Daniel's father was with him:
... Quote:
Tuly (Yekutiel) Wultz, who was lightly wounded while seated beside his son at the eatery where the bombing occurred, also spoke to the students. "Unfortunately, I remember everything," he said. "Daniel was thrown into my hands, and asked me to pick him up. But when I saw the extent of his injuries, I laid him down to wait for an ambulance. I held his hand and told him I loved him, and he told me he loved me."

http://www.haaretz.com/hase...

Today is Mother's Day, by the way. Daniel's mother, Cheryl, was at her son's bedside since the attack. Happy Mother's Day, Cheryl. Remember, Cheryl, this is your fault. You shouldn't have raised your son to hunger for a falafel in Israel, thereby becoming a legitimate military target.

The house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a fire, and the house of Esau a stubble... for the rest, feel free to read Obadiah.

I would like to take this time to spit in the direction of all the news portals who are not mentioning the death of this young boy from Florida who, along with his family, was spending Pessah in the Holy Land. This would have been an opportunity to remind the world of the other 10 people who were killed at the falafel stand with young Daniel.

Two days ago Lior Enidzer, 26, died from injuries sustained in the bombing. Lior, also a covert agent working in the military field falafel-eating, leaves behind his wife of two weeks, Maya. Two weeks. The husband of TWO WEEKS couldn't simply stop and enjoy a falafel without being killed by sick and twisted tools of evil men who want to destroy Israel.

Iwill bless those who bless you
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

Genesis 12:3

Keep it up, murderers, keep on sticking your finger in the Apple of the Creator's eye and see what happens.

Keep it up, America, keep on turning an apathetic ear to the plight of Israel. See what happens when the Creator turns an apathetic ear to your national prayers in return.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 15-5-2006

American tourist injured in Passover homicide bombing dies. | [Login ]