UFO buffs say official denial is alien to us

Home » Alternative realities » UFO buffs say official denial is alien to us

UFO buffs say official denial is alien to us

... Quote:
SHEFFIELD, England (Reuters) -- Last month, the British Ministry of Defence made public a top secret report on UFOs, concluding that three decades of sightings had failed to produce evidence of visiting extraterrestrials.

Case closed for alien aficionados? Not so.

Far from alleviating UFO buffs' suspicions that governments are concealing what they know, the report has intensified them.

"I just e-mailed the MoD explaining my disgust at their latest UFO report," an Internet UFO forum member wrote, saying the Ministry was in denial.

Instead of alien spacecraft, man-made vehicles and natural phenomena, some of them little known, were behind the UFO sightings, according to the report that runs to almost 500 pages.

Continue Here

So are they hiding the UFO and alien proof? or is there none?

ufolightsmex.jpg - 9.44kb
By YCON: posted on 1-7-2006

I think that believing in aliens requires just as much a work of faith as believing in God.

As a result when your belief structure isn't reinforced, such as the report above, then it doesn't matter. You just believe that they are still hiding the evidence. Also when hoaxes that you believed in are revealed as such you just jump on the next bandwagon., doing anything that supports your belief.

Belief in aliens is just as basic to contemporary culture as belief in monsters, Roman Gods, etc were to other cultures. Facts have nothing to do with it.

Personally I fluctuated widely from guarded belief to total disbelief over the years, and am exhausted with the entire topic.

As time goes on and the lack of evidence grows, along with the continued exposing of frauds and hoaxes (Serpo etc) and the obvious wackoness of those who express their "facts" about ufos, I don"t bother to engage in the topic except at a shallow level.

After realising that telling people that they were gullible suckers for believing in Serpo didn't stop anyone from following such nonsence, I figure that its not worth the effort.

Suckers are born every minute, and people with weak personalities are always drawn to believe in something that will make their small lives seem bigger, I let them be now. It beats them taking up drugs.
By netchicken: posted on 5-7-2006

Mike, I think you know my personal beliefs on the alien subject. They are not extraterrestrials and not created on another world. Aliens are not physical beings but can shift into any physical body, animal, insect or human shape. Those are the fallen angels, demons have the ability to possess a physical body. That physical body can be human, animal or a hybrid of human and animal or insect.

I think the reason they use a flying saucer is not to travel across space but to go between dimensions. It takes a lot of energy to go into and out of the physical world. They may also be using these saucers to go to other worlds that have stronger metals for building newer and larger ships.

They are advanced beings only because they've been around for millions of years. They do not die like we do, after 50 to 100 years of age. The angels have been around since before the earth was created and know everything about the physical world. Humans bearly know anything beyond the physical realm and can not understand how aliens are able to defy the laws of gravity with their ships or manipulate man with their ability to communicate telepathicly.
By YCON: posted on 5-7-2006

UFO buffs say official denial is alien to us | [Login ]