Ukranians sell nuclear weapon based electric generators on Ebay

      Home » Bizarre world » Ukranians sell nuclear weapon based electric generators on Ebay

Ukranians sell nuclear weapon based electric generators on Ebay

Now here is an interesting post in The Register with a pic....

 http://www.theregister.co.u...

Here's one for the technically-minded among you to ponder: a Ukrainian "free energy electro power source" which has popped up on eBay.

Quite how the 100kW+ wonder machine works is anyone's guess, and the vendors are remaining pretty tight-lipped on the matter. It doesn't run on petrol or diesel, but does consume 1200m3 of air per hour. Quite remarkably, in can apparently operate simultaneously in a vacuum, which attests to its hi-tech capabilities.

There are, nonetheless, a couple of clues as to the possible power source. First up, the blurb carries this dire warning aimed at preventing purchasers from investigating the machine's innards: "With the purpose to provide technology safety, the case of electric power station will be closed, and at its unauthorized opening electric power station will be self-destructed."

Secondly, the same outfit is punting rather a lot of ex-military Geiger counters.
Long-term readers may remember that back in 2004, the Ukrainians admitted they had rather absent-mindedly mislaid hundreds of nuclear missiles. Based on the available evidence, we have pointed the UN's nuclear watchdog in the direction of this auction, where they can get an example of the electro power source right now for a mere £143,600.

And, if the chaps from bomb disposal are able to get the cover off the thing without taking out an entire city, the truth of the wonderous generator may soon be revealed.

Ebay link to free energy generator includes video
By netchicken: posted on 4-7-2006

Ebay advert

Ebay
BRAND NEW FREE ENERGY ELECTRO POWER SOURCE 100 kWt and higher
XXI centure ENERGY POWER SOURCE !

You are bidding for
FREE ENERGY ELECTRO POWER SOURCE GENERATOR
If you will win auction we will conclude contract with you for producing and shipping GENERATOR
(now 7 month contracts available)
this FREE ENERGY ELECTRO POWER SOURCE GENERATOR operating without any fuel consumption

Brief characteristics:
Power - 100kW
Operates at pressure 0,1 atm.
Air consumption - 1200 m3 /h. At power station operating air
quality does not change. It is good for breathing).
Autonomous operating and self maintenance.
30% of power goes to self-maintenance, the rest 70% - to output.

On the picture you can see air power station on the test.

This electric power Generator can operate in vacuum.

The guarantee period for such station will be from 10 years. With the purpose to provide technology safety, the case of electric power station will be closed, and at its unauthorized opening electric power station will be self-destructed.

(if you open the box it will self destruct)

freeenergy_big_2.jpg - 32.71kb
By netchicken: posted on 4-7-2006








Ukranians sell nuclear weapon based electric generators on Ebay | [Login ]
Powered by XMB
Privacy Policy