The Civil War in Iraq Has Begun

Home » Middle East conflict » The Civil War in Iraq Has Begun

The Civil War in Iraq Has Begun

... Quote:
Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse in Iraq, Nic Robertson of CNN reports the most grotesque story I have ever heard in my life: "One international official told me of reports among his staff that a 15-year-old girl had been beheaded and a dog's head sewn on her body in its place; and of a young child who had had his hands drilled and bolted together before being killed."

My God, what have we done? What have we unleashed?

The answer, unfortunately, is all out civil war. There is no way we, or anybody else, is going to get this genie back in the bottle. Through our arrogance, carelessness and even malice, we started a sectarian battle between the different ethnicities of Iraq. And that battle has now blossomed into an absolute war.

If you're conservative or a Republican or just hopeful, you might think and wish I am wrong. But you can wish until your blue in the face and it isn't going to change facts on the ground. The bloodletting is in full effect and the results are horrific.

My God, will we please try to get on the right course instead of running into this brick wall over and over? Iraq is done. It's finished. We have to stop the bleeding. We have to separate these people into their respective corners; otherwise it's only going to get worse.

Continue Here

With the medias attention on Israel and Syria, Iraq is in full civil war. There are rumors that emergency US troops were called on saturday with some departures for Iraq as early as Sunday.
By YCON: posted on 18-7-2006

The Civil War in Iraq Has Begun | [Login ]