Police tasers speeding motorist and other taser videos

Home » Bizarre world » Police tasers speeding motorist and other taser videos

Police tasers speeding motorist and other taser videos

Police tasers a woman who refuses to get out of her car. My goodness, this is rough, sure the woman was stupid but still her screams after being tasered were terrible.

More here on the video

http://www.palmbeachpost.co...
By netchicken: posted on 21-7-2006

A coment from a police officer on the video...

For anyone who thinks this officer is in err, think again. I spoke with an officer about this (here in Atlanta the officers were shown the video, they don't taze they have mace, but the video has been viewed by cops everywhere) and heard the tape of the officers Seargent speaking about it.

To prevent physical altercations and to protect officers, the taser was the correct escalation on the ladder of force. After the taser is the baton, then the bullet between the eyes. He was completely justified in his actions under the law and did not step out of line.

As for the "i cant i cant i cant", you would be amazed at how many people "can't" put their hands behind their back. Officers deal with people who "can't" every day, and with a little persuasion (50k volts for a couple of seconds), they can.
By netchicken: posted on 21-7-2006

I think the tazing was totally unnecessary. With the popularity of cell phones, many people will try to contact a loved one if they know they'll be arrested when pulled over. Sure the lady should of made the call end quicker, but the tazer shouldn't be used on cell phone users. Imagine if the lady had 3 small children in the car. That would be a horrible thing for them to witness. They would probably carry a dislike for cops the rest of their lives.
By YCON: posted on 21-7-2006

Another Taser video!
Big guy gets a jolt, end of a bad day for him.

By netchicken: posted on 12-9-2006

Dog attacks police officer and gets tasered!

By netchicken: posted on 12-9-2006

Police tasers speeding motorist and other taser videos | [Login ]