Iran expects to be attacked in October and the end of the world

Home » Middle East conflict » Iran expects to be attacked in October and the end of the world

Iran expects to be attacked in October and the end of the world

Iran is worried that the destruction of Hezbollah will not deter Israel and America from attacking its nuclear installations later in the year.

http://www.debka.com/articl...

For the sake of partial damage control, Tehran handed Nasrallah a set of new instructions Sunday, Aug. 13:

First, to find a way of evading the ceasefire and keeping up war operations against Israeli forces.

Second, to reject the proposal to disarm before the Lebanese government meets on this Monday afternoon. In fact, that meeting was called off after Hassan Nasrallah sent a message to the Lebanese ministers flatly refusing to have Hizballah give up its weapons in the south.

He also turned down a compromise proposal handed him later, whereby the Lebanese army’s first mission after deploying in the south would be to help Hizballah evacuate its fighters with their arms to positions north of the Litani River.

The strategy evolving in Tehran since the ceasefire went into effect Monday morning requires Hizballah to employ a range of stratagems – not only to prevent the truce from stabilizing but to stop the Lebanese army from deploying n the south and, above all, the entry of an effective international force.

Furthermore, Hizballah is instructed to stretch the military crisis into the next three of four months, synchronously with the timetable for a UN Security Council sanctions-wielding session on Iran.

According to exclusive reports reaching DEBKAfile’s sources, the Iranian government believes that Israel and the United States are preparing a military operation for the coming October and November to strike Iran’s nuclear installations. It is therefore vital to keep the two armies fully occupied with other pursuits.

Iranian leaders’ conviction that the Lebanon war was staged to bamboozle them rests on certain perceptions:

As seen from Tehran, Israel looked as though it was carrying out a warming-up exercise in preparation for its main action against Iran’s nuclear program. The Israeli army was able to explore, discover and correct its weak points, understand what was lacking and apply the necessary remedial measures. They therefore expect the IDF to emerge from the war having produced novel methods of warfare.

They also have no doubt that the United States will replenish Israel’s war chest with a substantial aid program of new and improved weaponry.

From the Iranian viewpoint, Israel succeeded in seriously degrading Hizballah’s capabilities. It was also able to throw the Lebanese Shiite militia to the wolves; the West is now in a position to force Nasrallah and his men to quit southern Lebanon and disarm. The West shut its eyes when he flouted the Resolution 1559 order for the disarmament of all Lebanese militias. But that game is over. The Americans will use Resolution 1701 as an effect weapon to squeeze Iran, denied of its second-front deterrence, on its nuclear program.

Tehran hopes to pre-empt the American move by torpedoing the Lebanon ceasefire and preventing the termination of hostilities at all costs.
By netchicken: posted on 16-8-2006

September12th, 2006 Nuclear War will Start

:f just thought I'd let you all know, but Nuclear War will begin: September 12th, 2006. This has been prophesied by the House of Yahweh for months now - check out this site for more information:

http://www.september12th200...
By Jmart411: posted on 11-9-2006

WooHoo!
We are all still alive....

Yet again another end times boogey man scary show. Nothing happened, nothing will

Time to change the domain name :)
By netchicken: posted on 12-9-2006

BUT IT DID START........

The "start" of Nuclear War has begun though. The fact that the fireworks were not evident does not discredit the facts:
1) Bush gave a speech to the nation on 9-11-06 giving our future intents/goals and desire to continue "fighting" terrorist in whatever way is possible.

2) our "pre-emptive" strike policy was put in place a few years ago and various war scenarios has been painstakingly worked on to perfection.

3) some of our nuclear arsenal has been modified from size "large 15-30 kilotons" to size "small 1-3 kilotons" justifying their use in civilian population areas.

4) Iran is still not stopping their uranium enrichment and working feverishly towards the production of a nuclear weapon. (p.s. the whole world knows this too)

5) North Korea is continuing thier own work on their nuclear program and they are more advanced than Iran at this time.
(p.s. they don't want to talk anymore either, look at the recent headlines!)

6) Syria is accusing the US of "arranging" the car bombing outside the US embassy on 9-12-06 causing increased anger within their gov. also.

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN AND WATCH BECAUSE YOU NOR I KNOW EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING ON BEHIND THE "SCENES"
By Jmart411: posted on 14-9-2006

None of your bullets even remotely suggest that the beginning of the war started on 12 Sep 2006, especially when bullets used are way before 12 Sep 2006.
Due to the fact that the date came and went and I am no more tanned than I was beforehand and the fact that your attempt to say that it started on 12 Sep by using points that aren't peculiar to that particular date, I am afraid that I must throw the BS flag on this play. Ten yard penalty, forth down. Punt the ball. :P
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 14-9-2006

Ok, we'll wait and see..........

If you are not able to see the writing on the wall. It is a pity. you will see that this date was not the start of actual nuclear war with "real" explosions, rather it is a day that began the actual final unfolding of plans that have long since been laid down.

It is written that you should not answer a "fool" with folly, or he will be wise in his own conceits.

At this point, I' m out of this debate and you will no longer see or hear of me again. It is obvious that your minds are not that structured to understand prophecy and how it is playing out in these end times.

One day you will thank Yahweh for reaching out to you, even though you did not know it was him!!
By Jmart411: posted on 15-9-2006

Look you are going to have to promote yourself harder than this check out the latest stats...

... Quote:
WASHINGTON, DC—Over 87 percent of Americans are unprepared to protect themselves from even the most basic world-ending scenarios, according to a study released Monday by the nonpartisan doomsday think-tank The Malthusian Institute.

Despite "more than ample warning" for the most likely means of worldwide destruction, less than one million American households have taken even the simplest precautions against nuclear shockwaves, asteroid impact, or a host of angels bearing swords of fire, the study concluded.

From here
By netchicken: posted on 15-9-2006

You miss the point, JMart, it has nothing to do with the uncertainty of the times and the threat under which we live, it is the feeble attempt by some web site run by "religious" people who claim to know the day, nuclear war will start. It is clear that it did not happen, no matter how you spin it. The fact that they claim to hold prophetic knowledge that has obviously turned up erroneous should be enough for anyone knowledgeable of the Bible to know that it is time to remove that site from the bookmark section. God is never wrong, and prophesies revealed by Him are never wrong. That site is nothing more than doomsdayers trying to profit from the natural tendancy to gravitate to drama.

I've been around when the Atomic Doomsday Clock was a lot closer to midnight and there were hysterical people saying hysterical things then, too.

I don't know who your "Yahweh" is, but The Christ of the Bible made it clear that no man knows the day or hour, so don't give me that Yahweh crap or tell me that "it is written" when you are in dire need of a block of instruction of Biblical prophecy, starting with the above stated CLEAR sentence stated by the One who died on the cross.

Nuclear war might occur next month, but it did not this month and it is apparent that your site is very very incorrect.

Tell you what, I'll stand on the scripture and you stand on that web site and let's see who is more thankful in the long run.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 15-9-2006

Some believers of the end of the world are running for the bomb shelters....

MAUCHE, Kenya (Reuters) - Kenyan followers of a U.S.-based religious sect which predicted the world would end after a September 12 outbreak of nuclear war moved into bunkers on Wednesday despite the failure of their prediction.

Yahoo.com

Dozens of members of the House of Yahweh -- dressed in gas masks, gloves and long overcoats -- have built a network of underground hideouts in the small highland village of Mauche.

They have stocked the bunkers with dried fermented flour meant to feed them for a year, by which time sinners would have been wiped off the Earth, according to their beliefs.

... Quote:
Those who have been doubting us will in hours be ashamed and if the effect of the war is not felt here, then let the police arrest us,

"We shall stay in the bunkers for a period of one year.

Mosheh Sang, leader of the sect in Kenya, told journalists while packing sacks of flour into a bunker.

According to Sang, a nuclear war between the United States and
North Korea only failed to kick off Tuesday as expected due to difference in international time zones.

"Members of our sect who are in the U.S. will not be affected as they are protected by Yahweh," Sang added.

According to its web site http://www.yahweh.com, the group was founded in Abilene, Texas.

"September 12...You need to put this date on your bathroom mirror. You also need to make preparations for the dark days ahead, which will affect every person on earth," the site says.

"There is a place of safety but like their unbelief in the Sabbath, the world will not believe this message, neither will they repent of their sins of murder, fornication, or theft. You need to start training now in the ways of Yahweh."

Kenyan authorities have been closely watching sect members to avoid a repeat of the aftermath of an unfulfilled prophecy in Uganda when more than 900 members of the Movement for the Restoration of the Ten Commandments were burned alive in 2000. Police said they were worried that the bunkers could cave in despite followers of the cult erecting supporting wooden pillars in the six-by-ten foot bunkers. Underground water was seeping into the hideouts which police said would weaken the structures.

"Though there is freedom of worship in the country, our fears are that the members could die not from the so-called nuclear war but by the bunkers caving in," Dominic Karanja, a senior police officer in the area, told reporters.

But the cult's followers said it was Yahweh's (Hebrew for God) way of providing water for them.
By netchicken: posted on 16-9-2006

So, that is a new approach to "kill them with kindness", I take it?

I know, the scene is serious and sad, but the play on words was bigger than the both of me - sorry!
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 16-9-2006

as long as the world will be around, someone is always going to say it'll end tomorrow.
By theshadowknows: posted on 18-9-2006

Yeah, well, it won't be VISA or Mastercard, that's for sure! :j
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 18-9-2006

Yes, I agree; Dey da Devil!!!!
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 19-9-2006

New Information from Time Magazine of impending attack

Looks like this topic is entering the mainstream media (remember you read it here first!)

Are we about to attack Iran? That's the impression conveyed by Time magazine's latest cover story. A "prepare to deploy" order has been sent out to U.S. Navy submarines, an Aegis-class cruiser, two minesweepers, and two mine-hunting ships. The chief of naval operations, the nation's top admiral, has ordered a fresh look at contingency plans for blockading Iran's oil ports.

http://www.slate.com/id/214...
Much more on the site

Michael Duffy, who wrote the story, tempers his scoop with prudent caveats. The order called on the crews to be ready to deploy by Oct. 1, not to go ahead and actually deploy. And, as he notes, "The U.S. military routinely makes plans for scores of scenarios, the vast majority of which will never be put into practice." As one Pentagon official tells him, "Planners always plan."

And yet, Duffy writes, the two orders, coupled with the mounting tension over Iran's nuclear program, "would seem to suggest that a much discussed—but until now largely theoretical—prospect has become real: that the U.S. may be preparing for war with Iran."

I have no idea who Duffy's sources are, but there are at least two possibilities:

The Bush administration really is gearing up for war, and some dissenting officers want to sound the alarm and rouse opposition.

Or the administration wants to make the Iranians think an attack is brewing in order to pressure them into a diplomatic solution.

This leads to a third possibility: that the Bush administration is trying to pressure the Iranians and really preparing to attack.
The two are not mutually exclusive, especially since various factions within the administration are split on the issue. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice seems genuinely to be doing what secretaries of state tend to do—seek a diplomatic solution. Vice President Dick Cheney seems to be doing what he tends to do—heighten the confrontation.

Here is the Time magazine article (subscribers only) ....

Time.com
By netchicken: posted on 19-9-2006

Well now, its October, can't be long before the Iran attack :)
By netchicken: posted on 7-10-2006

We made it to December.

I wonder what the ships are doing new?
By netchicken: posted on 7-12-2006

Iran expects to be attacked in October and the end of the world | [Login ]