Civilian Palestinians protect terrorist leader

Home » Middle East conflict » Civilian Palestinians protect terrorist leader

Civilian Palestinians protect terrorist leader

while Israel attacks terrorist leaders and those who carry out the acts of terror against civilians, Arab Palestinian "civilians" show that they are all a part of the attempt to terrify and kill Israeli civilians by their circling a terrorist leader's home in order to prevent the IAF from blowing it up.

... Quote:
Hundreds of Palestinians formed a human shield around the home of a terrorist in the northern Gaza Strip late Saturday to prevent an IAF airstrike on the building, residents said.

People flocked to the home of Mohammedweil Baroud after he received a warning from the army late Saturday giving him 30 minutes to leave the house.

Ok, here are a couple things to notice.
First, Baroud is a terrorist, He is responsible for the launching of many rockets into Israel, he is a legitimate target as he is a murderer of innocent civilians; not accidental killing but the intentional targeting of civilians.
Second, the Israeli military gave him a WARNING so that he would only lose his house and not his life. Personally, I don't understand such a respect for the lives of those who want to kill your children, but I suppose maybe I am a bit vicious.
The last thing to notice is this; the "innocent civilians" of the Arab Palestinians, rather than understanding that the IAF is targeting those who target Israeli women and children with cold-bloodedness instead encircle the terrorist's house in order to protect it knowing that the Israelis will not blow up civilians on purpose.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1162378419679&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

As far as I am concerned, those people lost their "civilian" status when they decided to thwart the efforts of the IAF in dropping the bombs on the legitimate target.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 19-11-2006

Yep, I have to agree with you, walking into a war zone negates any claim to "innocent civilians"

Putting your life on the line by being there is just as complicit as holding the gun, or providing money, or supplies.
By netchicken: posted on 19-11-2006

Civilian Palestinians protect terrorist leader | [Login ]