Massive Pro-Hizbullah crowd chants \"Death To America\" !

Home » Middle East conflict » Massive Pro-Hizbullah crowd chants "Death To America" !

Massive Pro-Hizbullah crowd chants "Death To America" !

Well I wont say that these slogans are something suprising but what I do find suprising is the size of the crowd given that; just a few months ago they suffered a bloody war against Israel for the actions of the Hizbullah. :worm

Massive Beirut Crowd- Memeri TV
By IAF: posted on 18-12-2006

sigh ....
You would think that they would start looking at their own problems instead of projecting them onto other countries.
By netchicken: posted on 19-12-2006

... Quote:
Originally posted by netchicken
sigh ....
You would think that they would start looking at their own problems instead of projecting them onto other countries.

Get friggin real, lol.

The arabs havent bothered to take responsibility for any of their failures. Thats like asking a cow not to eat grass.
By Twilight_Rogue: posted on 3-1-2007

Yep, but isn't it nice to see people getting outside and doing some group sports.

However arabs (at the risk of generalising an entire race) rarely do much introspection over their own failings. The self realization would be too hard for their machismo to bear.
By netchicken: posted on 3-1-2007

... Quote:
Originally posted by netchicken
Yep, but isn't it nice to see people getting outside and doing some group sports.

However arabs (at the risk of generalising an entire race) rarely do much introspection over their own failings. The self realization would be too hard for their machismo to bear.

Precisely. Because it would mean that the backwards, agressive, absusive ways they have been living by for thousands of years are wrong, and that religous rule will keep you forever in the past.

Buit it is nice seeing people going out to get a bit of fresh air every now and then. In fact, these folks have inspired me. Tommorow, Im going into downtown and will sit and protest Swtizerland and burn their flag and blame them for all my problems, because everyone knows the reason I aint got all the world's money is because of their evil imperialism.

:j
By Twilight_Rogue: posted on 3-1-2007

Massive Pro-Hizbullah crowd chants \"Death To America\" ! | [Login ]