Goats in trees

Home » Amazing Pictures » Goats in trees
More Amazing Pictures

Goats in trees

I never knew goats could climb trees, but I suppose they are very agile and up for the challange.

Heres a site showing more goats in trees!
the-tree.org.uk

In drought-ridden conditions when there is little else to eat, goats will climb up a variety of trees in many of the warmer countries in the world. It is an unusual sight here in Britain where we have plenty of grazing at a lower level and fewer goats.

Some holidaymakers to the Mediterranean countries come back come back with amazing photos of goats grazing in trees. The most spectacular of these pictures originate from South-West Morocco, where there is a unique habitat of semi-desert Argan Forest, which is sadly declining.

Photo below from here where there is another good pic of goats in trees.

goats-in-tree.jpg - 176.76kb
By netchicken: posted on 6-1-2007

Thats so damn cute!
By Twilight_Rogue: posted on 9-1-2007

Saw it myself in Morocco in the 80's.

The kid tending the goats made me pay him to take a pictures - lol.

Of course, I don't have the pics anymore because they got burned with the rest of the momento's of that relationship.......
By MELtdown: posted on 9-7-2007

That is too funny! I want to see them get down from there.
By Venus: posted on 9-7-2007

This article: 7177 views

"Weird Al" Yankovic: FOIL (Parody of "Royals" by Lorde) - video

Guy accidentally starts fireworks upside down, blows up deck - funny

A Chinchilla, a cat and the dopiest dog - video

Republican Candidate Mistakes YMCA Kids For Migrants, Describes 'Fear In Their Faces' - video

Egyptian news expresses how they feel about Hamas - video

The tragedy of the Arabs - A civilization that used to lead the world is in ruins

Woman can't work out what side her car is filled on at petrol station - hilarious video

Only in America - Mindless rednecks deliberately pollute to protest Obama and upset environmentalists - videos

An alligator sunning itself gets a nasty surprise - great nature video

People in India held hostage with their blood drained and sold for profit in a blood factory

Jack is a moron - drives on to Brands Hatch during a race - girlfriend freaks out - video

Popular cheap Chinese smartphone found to contain extensive spying software

Video of the day ... a moonwalking bird! 80's revival - video

Special effects in movies - before and after photos - images

New Zealand wins the ‘Overall Islamicity Index’ award, no actual Islamic nations in the top 25

Dead Mans Hand Fungus - image

Great Sportsmanship - MMA fighter taps out when winning his match lets the opponent win - video

Normandy after the invasion - image

Hidden Beached Whale Revealed in 17th-Century Dutch Painting - early photoshop image

Check out this awesome street musician, Mariusz Goli, so much talent for so few pennies - video

Goats in trees | [Login - Register]