Open Season - Stuck Mojo video and lyrics

Home » World Terrorism » Open Season - Stuck Mojo video and lyrics

Open Season - Stuck Mojo video and lyrics

The Council on American Islamic Relations are complaining about a rap song ďOpen SeasonĒ by the band Stuck Mojo as inciting violence against all muslims.

Yet according to the song writer and musicians its about defending America first. Here on lgf

Although the music isn't that great, the lyrics verbalise what many think yet few say, and the video shows some cutting scenes.

Lyrics for "Open Season"

I speak peace when peace is spoken, But I speak war when your hate is provoking, The season is open 24-7-365, Man up yo time to ride, No need to hide behind slogans of deceit, Claiming that you're a religion of peace, We just don't believe you, We can clearly see through, The madness that you're feeding your people, Jihad the cry of your unholy war, Using the willing, the weak and poor, From birth drowning in propaganda, rhetoric and slander, All we can say is damn ya

My forefathers fought and died for this here
I'm stronger than your war of fear
Are we clear?
If you step in my hood
It's understood
It's open season

I don't need a faith that's blind, Where death and hate bring me peace of mind, With views that are stuck deep in the seventh century, So much sand in your eyes to blind to see, The venom that you leaders preach, Is the path to your own destruction, Your own demise, You might say that I don't understand but your disgust for me is what I realize, Surprise!
Your homicidal ways has got the whole world watching, Whole world scoping, So if you bring it to my home base, Best believe it, The season's open

(Chorus)

I see you, Hell yeah I see you, Motherfucker naw, I don't wanna be you, If you come to my place, I'll drop more than just some bass, Yo you'll get a taste of a, Sick motherfucker from the Dirty, I ain't worrying not a fucking bit, I'm telescoping like Hubble, Yo you in trouble, Yo on the double, I'm wild with mine, Bring that style with mine, Fuck with my family I'll end your life, Just the way it is, Just the way it be, Do you understand? No matter if you're woman or man, or child, My profile is crazy, That shit you do doesn't amaze me, I'm ready to blaze thee

(Chorus)

I don't give a damn what god you claim, I've seen the innocent that you've slain, On my streets you're just fair game, Like a pig walk to your slaughter, The heat here is so much hotter, And my views won't teeter totter or fluctuate, Step to me you just met your fate, And I'll annihilate, With the skill of a Shogun assassin, Slicing and dicing precise with a passion, In any shape form or fashion, Bring it to my home, Welcome to the danger zone, Cause your attitude's the reason, The triggers keep squeezing, The hunt is on and it's open season

It's Open Season
By netchicken: posted on 8-1-2007

This is from the same twats that produce Arabic music videos promoting Jihad and killing Americans.

Ill ride shotgun in the waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhmbulance.

:j
By Twilight_Rogue: posted on 9-1-2007

These guys produce arabic music videos ???
I dont think so !
By IAF: posted on 9-1-2007

Maybe TR means The Council on American Islamic Relations?
By netchicken: posted on 9-1-2007

http://www.ernieball.com/forums/general-music-discussion/20629-stuck-mojo-new-album-free-download.html

My son found this today and sent it to me.

Seems YouTube has a problem with an American group taking a stand against the Great Jihadists.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 9-1-2007

Well I suppose they are just saying how they feel through their music, just as musicians do.
Depending witch side of the fence your on if itís right or wrong. Showing hate and promoting
Violence? Could be, telling it like it is truthfully? Could certainly be that too?
Regarding their utube problem. Well as I found out in life nothing is fair so the internet
Would not be any different, if someone in a high authority on utube didnít like it then what can ya do?

Well in all honesty, Even though I didnít like the song that much I do however respect them for saying
Their views and in this time of history if your an American I canít blame ya for thinking that way.
My Dad once told me you got to learn to give and take. So Iíve heard the radical Islamic terrorist call for the death of Americans and Jew, then by that logic they should expect more of that crap back at them.
Though I could be wrong in my thinking but hey there is no right way or wrong way just your own way.
:)
By Shan: posted on 10-1-2007

Well, there is a wrong way and the Great Jihadists are proving that. Take their religion or die. Submit to Islamic law or be forced to defend yourself to the death.

That is not the right way, not at all.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 10-1-2007

Well too you itís the wrong, as its right to a Great Jihadists to do those things.
You see itís all down to one beliefs of course youíll argue with me black
And blue its wrong, as your belief is the same as mine itís not necessary
On this one. In fact my problem with this issue probably extends wider
Than your view, for I for one not only have a problem with Islamic terrorist
I also have little ill feelings for Muslim people for not getting behind
America, UK, Israel etc. In eradicating the vile hate filling terrorist.
And while some may say im showing hate in my very post it may seem that, although very true for the Islamic terrorist im not towards Muslims per say.

I just feel that they are responsible as a religion to put to bed any radical
Faction that shows there way of life and gives it a bad name.
Iím sure only a small Percent is spoiling the apple cart and majority of Muslims are good people, and yes while itís arrogant of me to expect every Muslim to stand up
And stop this crap there representative or whatever that runs them should be
Backing our side, i.e. the good side for us 100%.

And when they do Iím willing to bet that most Muslim people who are wrongfully picked on wonít happen nowhere near as much , Unfortunately itíll never stop
All together as there are hate and nasty for no good reason people off every
Creed in every country of this world
By Shan: posted on 11-1-2007

Well the guys Stuck Mojo arent being racist or bigoted by this video. In a statement they released they said that they were speaking out against radical islam and how its attack on their society would not go unpunished. A message that even world leaders have said the same thing albeit more polietly.
Stuck Mojo Response to CAIR

Nevertheless the moslems shouldnt feel astonished at such candid lyrics, they have sown the seeds of hate now they should expect to reap their hatred. How many arab songs speak of killing Jews, Americans, Christians, Bush and infidels? I am sure one song that talks about self-defense and calling the Islamists bluff about their medieval culture is something that CAIR finds shocking!!

They are just an apology for the unforgivable acts of barbarism that their people commit. They deserve nothing more than what they get.
By IAF: posted on 11-1-2007

IAF I too personally donít see it as hate and can only agree with you on this one
And everything you and Thomas_Crowne have said to me sound about right.
By Shan: posted on 12-1-2007

... Quote:
Originally posted by IAF
These guys produce arabic music videos ???
I dont think so !

No, I was refering to the world wide congress of Muslims who like to produce propoganda videos.
By Twilight_Rogue: posted on 13-1-2007

Shan, that is because on top of being manly-men, IAF and I have been endowed with incredible brains that are more powerful than normal humans can imagine.
By seeing the truth in what we say means you are a candidate for the Super Cerebral Club.
IAF, do you have any brochures handy?

:j
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 13-1-2007

Open Season - Stuck Mojo video and lyrics | [Login ]