Muslim cleric Sheik Taj Aldin Alhilali showing true Muslim ideology?

Home » World Terrorism » Muslim cleric Sheik Taj Aldin Alhilali showing true Muslim ideology?

Muslim cleric Sheik Taj Aldin Alhilali showing true Muslim ideology?

IT will be 3 am in the morning when I post this and well
Past my bedtime if itís been posted already then sorry.
Muslim cleric Sheik Taj Aldin Alhilali is spewing crap again,
The only thing thatís giving me problems at the moment
Is Iím finding it increasingly harder to tell the difference
From a Muslim terrorist to an apparently good Muslim.
Granted what he sayís has no relation to the death of
Jews or American or even Australians, but what he sayís
Surely canít be considered good. I may be too tired to
Be thinking right but what he sayís and the fact of
Him being a religious leader doesnít paint a pretty
Picture of Muslims.

Iíll just post the link and let you be the judge.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/...
By Shan: posted on 12-1-2007

I couldn't get through to see the thread (missing a source or an application or 25 dollar deposit; at least it wasn't "Couldn't Find Server" because of my lousy ISP!) but I understand what you are saying.

Here's the way I look at it; the "good" Muslims are the ones who are rioting in the streets all around the world to protest the "small minority" who are killing other people in the name of their religion.
The good Muslims are burning cars and throwing rocks because of the nun who was murdered in Africa because of a few words from the pope in Europe.
The peace-loving Muslims are the ones who are rising up together to tell the rest of the Arab world to stop using the Arab Palestinians as political pawn and assimilate them as Israel has assimilated hundreds of thousands of Jews who were fortunate enough to escape those countries with little more than their lives and the clothes on their backs.

Sitting back and occasionally telling a non-Muslim at the grocery store "I deplore the "extremists' violence" knowing that when the extremists eventually get around to killing that non-Muslim you get to move onto their property is not being a "good" Muslim.

If a few stinking cartoons can inflame the Islamic World to protest word wide you'd think these same people would be protesting what is being done in their religion's name. Unless, that is, they understand that this is a Great Jihad against the Infidels and it is in accordance with the directives of Mohammed, and quietly approve even though they prefer not to get directly involved.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 12-1-2007

Here you go Thomas_Crowne this is the article.

By ninemsn staff
Muslim cleric Sheik Taj Aldin Alhilali branded Australians liars and excused gang rapists in an interview aired on Egyptian television this week.
The controversial religious leader also claimed in the interview that Muslims had more right to live in Australia than those descended from convicts.
The sheik's comments come just months after he compared scantily clad women to uncovered meat and said such women should blame themselves if they were raped.

"Their values [Australia's] are upside down. They have no democracy, no freedom. They are the worst liars and unjust people," the sheik said in the Arabic-language interview.
Alhilali also defended the Muslim men convicted of Sydney's gang rapes, a position that has caused controversy in the past.
"They arranged to meet in a public park at 2 or 3 am in the morning, and it (the sex) was agreed on," he said.
Alhilali also poured scorn on Australia's convict history and seemed to suggest Muslims were in Australia long before the British settled here in 1788.
"Australia is no longer Anglo-Saxon. We've been in Australia longer than them. Islam is deep rooted in the Australian soil. Islam was here before the English fleet."
The latest controversy angered commentators, who told A Current Affair the sheik promoted bigotry and hatred within his community.
Commentator Andrew Bolt told ACA that the sheik needed to be stopped.
"For more than 20 years he's been saying things like this, and worse, and he's still the leading mufti - the leading imam in Australia - what does it say about Muslims in Australia that this man continues after all he's done to represent them," Bolt said.
"He's been protected by too many people for too long."
The sheik is overseas and unavailable for comment.

The guys a nut

Let him rant on, he only ruins his own credability.

Unfortunatly he also alienates mainstream Australians from Muslims, creating a gulf between them where none existed before. Ask an Australian what they think of Islam and the crap that this guy says will be on their minds.

This is really true...

... Quote:
"Australia is no longer Anglo-Saxon. We've been in Australia longer than them. Islam is deep rooted in the Australian soil. Islam was here before the English fleet."

The latest controversy angered commentators, who told A Current Affair the sheik promoted bigotry and hatred within his community.

Commentator Andrew Bolt told ACA that the sheik needed to be stopped.

"For more than 20 years he's been saying things like this, and worse, and he's still the leading mufti - the leading imam in Australia - what does it say about Muslims in Australia that this man continues after all he's done to represent them," Bolt said.
By netchicken: posted on 12-1-2007

Muslims distance themselves from mufti

Quote:"Controversial cleric Sheik Taj Aldin Alhilali's latest barrage of Australia bashing has left local Muslims 'shell-shocked', bewildered and saddened. "

O Come-on!!! 'shell-shocked', bewildered and saddened? REALLY!!!
This guy is the leader of Australian Muslims community and heís apparently
Been touting this rhetoric crap for twenty odd years and there shell-shocked?

Netchicken, for him to be in the high position heís in and saying those sorts of things
For all those years I cannot help but think itís more than his view.

Yeah. Moron. Islam in Australia before the English fleet? What a friggin joke. If you listen to Muslims, they will tell you they invented modern science, modern civilization, and yes......lol...womens rights. There are two versions of history: the true account and the Muslim account.

As we can see, the middle east is a utopia of Modern living and thought, ruled by science and reason as opposed to superstition and ignorance, where women are respected highly as equals to men......................

:j
By Twilight_Rogue: posted on 13-1-2007

This is Islamic tactic; he is no different than the rest of the leaders.

History is rewritten, everything from telling their followers that Adam and Eve were Muslim to claiming that the Yom Kippur War was Egypt and Syria defending their nations from an attempted conquering by Israel.

This cleric is not by himself.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 13-1-2007

By the way, speaking of Australia, how is it that this imam is allowed to spew such things in Australia for the past 20 years when, in 2004, two Christian pastors were found guilty of religious vilification of Muslims?

http://www.jihadwatch.org/d...

This is absolutely chilling and is not unlike the actions found in Western Europe who are passively giving in to this Jihad.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 13-1-2007

Thanks for the link Thomas_crown, Very informative.

... Quote:
The sheik says his detractors are racists who conspire to twist his words against him.

Yes in the end it seems they fall back on either the detractors twisting there
Words or taking the Qur'an out of context excuses.
By Shan: posted on 14-1-2007

Good follow-up article!
Funny that he kept on saying he loves Australia. Who doubts that? The question of him loving Australia never came into question that I read. Again, not all the truth is being told by the cleric.

Yeah, one would have to twist the words of the Koran to make it sound like a religion of peace; it is quite clear that peace and love is extended only toward believers while there is call for the spreading of the religion throughout the world at the end of the sword and then either subjugation or death to the unbelievers.
This guy was speaking from the heart when he said Muslims have more right to be in Australia than the Anglos. Question is, how to get those pesky Christian-types of that Arabic continent!?
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 14-1-2007

... Quote:
Question is, how to get those pesky Christian-types of that Arabic continent!?

Going by the link you provided Iíd say their best bet is through our legal system,
After all it appears to be working for them.
By Shan: posted on 14-1-2007

Indeed.
You aren't alone, though.
A former imam of a mosque in London said this: "Islam needs a sword. Whoever has the sword, he will have th earth"

In Germany Shaker Assem said, "People who say there is a conflict between sharia (Islamic law) and Western democracy are right."

How about in the U.S., where mosques are popping up faster than Babptist churches? Let's see what the chairman of CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations, an Arab rights advocate, propaganda machine and one of the most powerful influences in Washington D.C.) Omar Ahmad said in 1998: "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant.The Koran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth."

Until we wake up and realize that the goal is not peaceful coexistence, until we realize that there is no equivalent to the Golden Rule in Islam, and until people understand that when the Ayatollah Khomeini said, "Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam cousels against war, Those are witless. Islam says: Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all!" we will be helpless in understanding even the intention behind the Great Jihad of this century and even more defenseless in defending against it.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 14-1-2007

I dont share your pessimism, at least as far as the US is concerned. Though Islam is growing, its mainly amongst prisoners, ex cons, and low life types.

The US is no where near the state of peril that Europe is in. Europe is a lost cause. In order to stop the spread of an ideology, namely a religon, the only real defense is to have a nation of spiritual people. It does not matter what religon they practice, so long as spirituality plays a major part in peoples lives.

Look at India. Islam had one hell of a time spreading there, and fights between Muslims and Hindus are ongoing. Its because in India, Hinduism is basically their most powerful defense against the intrusion of an alien belief system. The indians are very spiritual people who take their faith seriously, and it plays a major part in their lives. Thus, islam is continually frustrated in its attempts to spread there, because there is already a strong belief system in place.

Europe, however, is spiritually dead, a corpse. They killed religon and replaced it with a bland secular agnosticism that looks down upon religon and considers it either superstition or quaint practice that should be dissected for acedemic purposes. Thus, islam easily is pushing its way into Europe, and easily taking over the system here.

America still has strong Christian tendancies, and amongst the majority of the population, foreign religons are not likely to take root, especially something like islam. Americans are very individualistic and independant, and do not like being under one singlke umbrella of faith. Its one reason the Catholic church never really grew much here and declined instead, while protestant sects have multiplied and prospered, being independant with no central ruling body.

So, I hold far more optimism for America resisting Islamification than I am Europe.

Mind you, I am opposed to theocracy and support seperation of church and state, although my definition of that seperation is far different from that that alot of liberal secularists share. My definition is that religon stays the hell out of government policies and descisions, while the government stays the hell out of religous practices, organization, and belief systems, and allows people to worship as they please, provide it does not involve physically harming other people or robbing them of free will and choice, or involve denying a person their constitutional rights.

While America is having its problems, I feel that an Islamification from within is not one of them.
By Twilight_Rogue: posted on 17-1-2007

Christianity was intended to be in our government's workplace and that is an historical fact. Another fact is that it was supposed to be CHRISTIANITY, not just any religion; as Ben Franklin said, the only way this experiment in society would succeed was with Judeo-Christian ethics, morals and principles.
What we've seen in the past few decades, however, Christianity taking a beating by the secular/liberals who have no anchoring in Judeo-Christian ethics, morals and principles and they have been shoving all sorts of nonsense down the throats of our children (using publik edukayshun) such as moral relativism and the concept of no absolutes. The biggest defenders of Islam are not from the 50% to which I belong but from the 50% that have been gaining ground the last few decades. These are the same people who would roll over and wet on themselves than stand up and draw a clear line in the ground.

Rather than believing in our own traditional ways and goodness and looking inward for flaws and fixing them oursleves we have listened to all of those who hate us for whatever personal reasons and have lost our own way. It will not get better, and while it gets worse for us, the enemy grows stronger within our borders.

It's just a matter of time, Rogue. I can't recall when a nation at it pinacle that lost its moral bearing ever pulled out of the tailspin.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 17-1-2007

I used to live on the "left coast", and even out there, attitudes were not shifting towards complacency. I disagree with you on all accounts, TC. The 50% who would do like the Frenchmen are not 50% and not growing in number. Not in America at least!

And I disagree with you on the Christianity aspect of the government and founding fathers. But thats an arguement for another thread.

I disagree with you on all points. The whining liberal left are not gaining power. The only reasons the commiecrats got elected in the last election was:

1. Huge corruption and public scandal with the republi-conartists.
2. Dissatisfaction with the current way the Iraq war is going and handled. I totally agree. Iraq is a COMMFU, toally. If we are gonna have any hope of success there, we need to make MAJOR changes to how we are doing things. Will the commiecrats make the required changes, or will the pull a Frenchman? Time will tell.
3. Its the economy, stoopid! (not you ;))

I have much more faith in America than you do, but perhaps thats because I am living in the absolute ultra leftwing Hades known as the EU.
By Twilight_Rogue: posted on 18-1-2007

Bet you a dollar.
Be prepared to pay up, though. One of the strongest lobbying groups, CAIR (Counsel of American Islamic Relations) chairman said that Islam is not here in America to be an equal but to dominate, Michigan now has a Muslim congressman who even took his oath with a Koran, the president even says that Islam is the "Religion of Peace" and none of our leaders have the guts to stand up and identify the enemy's real name.

By the way, all those mosques popping up around this nation is not just for inmates. And, as the largest LEGAL immigrant group is Muslim, figurre it out. Every year on our own failings we get more left, now with the immigration standards so out of whack I think we'll see far worse.

As far as this being founded as a Christian nation, I have already written many threads on this and made it perfectly clear. I get tired of beating a dead horse, so if you'd like, believe the history revisionism that is a relatively new concept in American history that started when the Communists infiltrated our education system, don't believe what was known before then. It'll be easier on the brain to just go along with the rest of them.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 18-1-2007

Revisionism? I think not. Commies had nothing to do with it.

Im aware what CAIR says. So what? They have made it perfectly clear Islam has no desire to coexist with anyone. But what they want and what they are gonna get are two different things. You don't seem to realize this. Hell, the white supremecists keep saying they are close to overthrowing the "Jewish Occupied State of America" and have been saying it for years, yet they are about as close to their goal as I am to opening up a McDonalds Franchise on Mars.

Muslims may be the fastest growing "legal" immigrants but we know legal immigration is a drop in the bucket compared to illegals, who are a majority Catholic or other. Islam may be the fastest growing religon, but that aint saying much number wise. If there are 2 Muslims, then 6 convert in a year, Islam in America has grown by 300%. However, numerically, its insignifigant. In comparison to the population at large, islam is still a pitiful minority, and I dont see them ever taking a strong foothold. Michigan has for a long time had a large number of Muslims, mainly Detroit area, and it was only a matter of time. With the large number of people leaving Michigan because of economic hardship brought by the car industry, their percentage there will grow stronger regardless there.

But everywhere else in America is a different story.
By Twilight_Rogue: posted on 19-1-2007

Uh, yes, the Communists did have quite a lot to do with revising our country's history by infiltrating academia, destroying the connection to the moral foundation of the nation and further denigrating our national spirit by convoluting how we saw absolutes. Rogue, this a very well known fact (known to those outside of the academic control), many revealing books have been written on this very topic. Get informed.

Yes, Rogue, I understand what you are saying, but you are living in the past, that won't work in fighting an enemy that is evolving and mutating. You said at first that it was mainly inmates who were converted. You don't have to tell me about that, I saw the Muslims coming into the prison in which I worked, I saw them spreading the religion to the poor, segregated blacks. I also worked with Muslim officers, though. They were never inmates. See, the enemy is not stupid, they aren't after just the inmates, and, by the way, the mosques popping up are not just in Michigan. Also, by the way, they are also targeting the illegal aliens for conversion as well as the inner city black population. After all, saying that the Mexican aliens are Catholic is like saying Americans are Christian; it just doesn't work. The enemy sees America as a "gathering of nations" and not a true nation, and it sees also the weaknesses caused by "multiculturalism" that the left has brought us and it is working to divide the nation even further.

This country is in danger for the same reasons Europe is about to fall. We have shown no will to stop the continued erosion of this country's long-standing ethics, morals and principles and this very erosion will insure that something takes the place of the Christian nation that this government was supposed to protect. Where your adopted cointry is going, so shall we if we don't learn who were are suppose to be, who the enemy truly is and how to stop the onslaught.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 19-1-2007

Sheik due back as controversy continues

Link

... Quote:
The newly established Australian National Imams Council has given itself the task of uniting the Islamic community's fractured leadership and will discuss the sheik's position as grand mufti at its first conference in April, after rescheduling it from January.

Ok thereís a fracture of Islamic leaders in Australian community.

... Quote:
But rival groups in the splintered community dispute the authority of the council which is made up of 77 imams from around Australia, including Alhilali

Hmm, Splintering of Islamic groups in Australia. Or is that still
To do with the leadership?

Is this splintering of Muslim communities a Worldwide
Problem?
So what does it say about a community divided and
Splintered, or is this just an excuse when someone
Shows true intentions of their religion?

... Quote:
"The (council) of imams has been selected by Alhilali himself so it doesn't represent the public interest of Muslims in Australia," said Bill Homaisi, an imam at Bankstown Mosque and a member of the ICPA.

australian national imams council

So Alhilali hand picked them himself? but according to the document I
Found each states council nominates an imam.
And further in that document it statesĒ The Australian National Imams Council is the only official body that has the right and the authority to nominate and elect the position of "Grand Mufti of Australia".

So for this to be true he indeed speaks on behalf of Australian Muslims No?
Iíve search in google ďwho is the leader of Australian MuslimsĒ
And only links to Sheik Taj Aldin Alhilali comes up.

The ISLAMIC CHARITY PROJECTS ASSOCIATION

The ICPA just appears to be a public relations site to me,
They certainly sound sincere to me and gives the impression
That Islam is quit a peaceful religion.
But then again maybe thatís there intent is to confuse you
Into thinking that?
... Quote:
"So, we cannot believe this board is representative of the Muslim community in Australia because they are powerless to do anything to oppose him.

So this is the comment by a imam of ICPA but I think its clear that the
Grand mufti is put in place by The Australian National Imams Council
Which intern is elected and represented by each state, so how can
The general Muslim community not have power to do something.
This only makes me think the icpa is there to minimize damage
And public relations.
By Shan: posted on 19-1-2007

... Quote:

Europe, however, is spiritually dead, a corpse. They killed religon and replaced it with a bland secular agnosticism that looks down upon religon and considers it either superstition or quaint practice that should be dissected for acedemic purposes. Thus, islam easily is pushing its way into Europe, and easily taking over the system here.

I think the problem is that we (Europeans) didn't kill religion off. We still have state religions, weakly hanging around and fighting any moves to finally do away with them. They're always calling for special treatment for religion (even if most of the population are really agnostic), so instead of teaching children useful skills (like critical thinking) we subject them to religious education (in state schools) that sort of states that all religion is a good thing. As nobody ever goes into any critical depth over what religions believe what, Islam gets a free ride. If most westerners actually read to Koran they'd be appalled.

Another issue that Islam is exploiting (especially in the UK, but elsewhere in Europe) is race. They're trying to equate being against Islam as being racist and they're winning. Somehow, no one has pointed out that being a muslim is a matter of belief - something you are not born with, something that changes over time and something is debatable (just like a political) unlike race, which is something you are born with, can not change and not something you can have a debate over.

I don't think Europe is a lost cause, but I do see things become really, really unpleasant.
By maethor: posted on 20-1-2007

Islam is using racism in the States. As a matter of fact, Islam, or the Islamic mentality of the birthplace of Islam, is using it over the world and is even being contradictory with itslef as needed.

In the States, the Islamic recruitment is in the Black population and in the prison systems and they tout it as being way of removing the "system" (aka, the Whitey creation) and replacing it with its own system. It is also making inroads in the Illegal Immigrant population to include the Mexican folks. This makes it even more difficult to identify the perpetrators of the next attack.
Meanwhile in Africa, the true colors come through (pardon the pun) as the Arabic Muslims slaughter not only Christians and others but also Black Muslims.

Doesn't make sense, you say? Well, it doesn't have to make sense. After all, when you think about the fact that the Allah of Islam is not in any way inhibited by any self-made laws and can do anything he pleases, anything is acceptable if spun correctly.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 21-1-2007

Muslim cleric Sheik Taj Aldin Alhilali showing true Muslim ideology? | [Login ]