Off the record newsroom discussion about the Chicago O\'hare UFO encounter

Home » Alternative realities » Off the record newsroom discussion about the Chicago O'hare UFO encounter

Off the record newsroom discussion about the Chicago O'hare UFO encounter

Revealing off camera discussion by interviewers about the O'hare UFO encounter. A facinating and sincere conversation.
By netchicken: posted on 13-1-2007

New O'Hare UFO photo sent to AboveTopSecret.com Springer posted a image sent anonymously to ATS contact link. Springer says the ATS experts are working on the photo to seeif it is real or a hoax.

http://www.abovetopsecret.c...

This next link is to the original O'Hare UFO thread at ATS
 http://www.abovetopsecret.c... (58 pages)

UFOhare2.jpg - 96.82kb
By YCON: posted on 27-1-2007

the "UFO" is above the building on the left top.

Springer believes it is real.

... Quote:
What seems like a simple "edit/clean up/add" is FAR FROM IT. When I here this from four of the TOP EXPERTS IN THE FIELD in the WORLD I believe them. When they are gracious enough to show me WHY I shut up.

Let's see where this goes, but for cryin' out loud let's GET PAST the "cheap hoax" idea, IT IS NOT. IF it's a hoax, it is a HIGH LEVEL job PERIOD.

That being the case, (I'm NOT saying it is for certain) then we need to find out:

WHO and, most importantly, WHY...

Springer...

Dr Love on ATS said this "There is something going on here and ATS's "professionals" are in on it. Is this some kind of test or something?"

Yep, this could be another hoax perpetuated by ATS in order to drive in traffic

Why do all UFO's have to be saucer shaped objects that hover in plain sight ? If these "aliens" were so smart as to build an inter galactic vessel then I am sure they can take into account the fact that people will see their strange contraption and get crazy. Also on top of O'hare ? Why didnt they just touch down on Capital hill or in downtown Manhattan for dramatic effect ?\

Rationally, this doesnt make any sense.
By IAF: posted on 27-1-2007

Nope, screams hoax to me, but a good pic anyway!
By netchicken: posted on 27-1-2007

hoax by ATS staff?

hoax by government?

or

hoax by anonymous?

Hoax by hysterical
By Venus: posted on 27-1-2007

Comments about the ATS photo are surfacing. Good post about it being a fake here ...

http://jeromeprophet.blogsp...
By netchicken: posted on 28-1-2007

If Springer is involved in anything - you can bet it is ONLY to drive traffic.

That's all he cares about - after all - he's gotta fund his retirement.

:dbguy:guy
By Shawnna: posted on 29-1-2007

Looks like someone caught the UFO on video. They just had to find a buyer first.

... Quote:
Dan Aykroyd Says O'Hare Footage Exists
update on February 1, 2007

And he has it! According to the former Saturday Night Live star, Dan Aykroyd and his group of filmmakers have come into possession of exclusive O'Hare Airport UFO photographs and video footage.

During a recent promotion for his line of Tequila beverages, I had a chance to speak briefly with Aykroyd about the topic of UFOs.

"Will you be releasing any more UFO documentaries?"

"We should have another DVD out by next year," Aykroyd replied. "You know there was a major sighting in Chicago recently," he said in referring to the O'Hare Airport UFO.

Acknowledging the event, I asked if there would be any exclusive O'Hare UFO content in the film. To my surprise, he said not only will they be exposing new photographs of the O'Hare Airport UFO, but exclusive video footage. Dan appeared excited about the new film and the O'Hare story, "it will have photographs, video, and the whole works!".
Continue Here

Here's a pic

ohare-ufoa.jpg - 9.3kb
By YCON: posted on 3-2-2007

Off the record newsroom discussion about the Chicago O\'hare UFO encounter | [Login ]