PROJECT: Islam !

Home » Online videos » PROJECT: Islam !
More Online Videos

PROJECT: Islam !

British Television's Channel 4 recently came out with a startling investigative documentary names Dispatcher : Undercover Mosque about the "moderate Islam" that Mosques in the UK profess to be preaching.

A look inside the surreal and twisted world of misogynist supremacist imams and their ideology of "moderation" that their masses follow.

... Quote:

"..King, Queen, House of Commons; if you accept these then you are part of them. You don't accept it but, you have to dismantle it. So you, being a moslem have to fix a target. There will be no house of Commons, from that White House to this Black house, we know that we have to dismantle them....."

... Quote:

"You are in a situation in which you have to live like a state within a state, until you take over. But until this happens you have to preach! Until you become such a force, that the people just submit to you. Hands Up !!...become strong enough to take over!"

*EDIT: These videos dont work any longer, see links below!
Part-1

Part-2

Part-3

Are these the demons that lie inside the mosques of America ? The bigger question still; Are we ready for them ??
By IAF: posted on 17-1-2007

Very powerful stuff.

I am positive we are not ready for this reality.
By Venus: posted on 17-1-2007

... Quote:
You have live like a statue in the state until you take over

Scary stuff and scary people, England is doomed ...
By netchicken: posted on 17-1-2007

The clips werenít working for meÖ

I suspect this article is to do with whatís in those videos.

Sydney cleric ridicules Jews: report
By Shan: posted on 18-1-2007

I am sorry about the videos not working but that is due to some copywrite issues that the company that made HardCash Productions. Youtube has removed them but if you want to still see them, you can download them here. This source is good I think.

I dont know how long these will last on youtube but here are the videos in six parts:
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
By IAF: posted on 18-1-2007

That is a truly shocking documentary, but my main concern is if
Itís Indeed from only rouge followers of Islam I donít want to
Feel the entire religion is bad, but going by what Iím reading Iím
Only coming to the conclusion it probably is.
I can only hope Iím wrong and ignorant.
By Shan: posted on 20-1-2007

... Quote:

I can only hope Iím wrong and ignorant.

The Koran/Qu'ran is available in English on the net. Have a glance if not a good read. Just don't expect to be filled with hope afterwards - but at least you won't be ignorant.
By maethor: posted on 20-1-2007

PROJECT: Islam ! | [Login ]