Iran attack - delayed yet again

Home » Middle East conflict » Iran attack - delayed yet again

Iran attack - delayed yet again

A very thought provoking article outlining the possible attack dates on Iran and the implications of them on America.

Military and intelligence sources continue to tell me that preparations are advancing for a war with Iran starting possibly as early as mid-to-late February. The sources offer some differences of opinion over whether Bush might cite a provocation from Iran or whether Israel will take the lead in launching air strikes against Iran's nuclear facilities.

But there is growing alarm among military and intelligence experts that Bush already has decided to attack and simply is waiting for a second aircraft carrier strike force to arrive in the region-- and for a propaganda blitz to stir up some pro-war sentiment at home.

One well-informed U.S. military source called me in a fury after consulting with Pentagon associates and discovering how far along the war preparations are. He said the plans call for extensive aerial attacks on Iran, including use of powerful bunker-busting ordnance.

Another source with a pipeline into Israeli thinking said the Iran war plan has expanded over the past several weeks. Earlier thinking had been that Israeli warplanes would hit Iranian nuclear targets with U.S. forces in reserve in case of Iranian retaliation, but now the strategy anticipates a major U.S. military follow-up to an Israeli attack, the source said.

Both sources used the same word "crazy" in describing the plan to expand the war to Iran. The two sources, like others I have interviewed, said that attacking Iran could touch off a regional-- and possibly global-- conflagration.

Much more on the site
 http://www.opednews.com/art...
By netchicken: posted on 1-2-2007

Excellent article. Bush will let Israel attack Iran and then air strike them. They are already blaming Iran for the latest attacks in Iraq. This may take place this year, next year is his last chance before we see a new president in 2009. That president will have to deal with a nuclear war, WWIII.
By YCON: posted on 1-2-2007

First off, wasn't this war already supposed to have kicked off, according what "military sources" have told people in the past? I'll believe it when I see it, to be honest.

As far as a "propaganda blitz", that sounds silly to those of us who have been continously paying attention to the M.E. scene, not just about Iraq but the rest of the sordid mess. We have been paying attention to the fact that Iran has been a conduit for insurgency in Iraq, alreadry knew that the Revolutionary Guard was training insurgents and generally being the most destabilizing factor they could manage.

Exactly what would you have done if you were in charge, YCON? How would you handle the situation? Iran is working prodigiously at gaining nuclear resources, has declared that Israel will be removed from the map and has even added the same rhetoric toward the U.S. Iran funds, trains and supports Hezbollah, which is the largest terror organization we face, one that is destabilizing Lebanon and is responsible for the past summer's war with Israel and still holds two Israeli soldiers, alive or dead nobody knows.

Iran has been working closely with North Korea, sharing knowledge on delivering death and destruction and is also best buds with King Chavez.

Your assertion that the next president will have todeal with a nuclear war and WWIII really befuddles me, please feel free to elaborate. Such a statement begs elaboration.

Here is what you can bet your boots on, though; we have learned in the past that appeasing genocidal maniacs merely gives them courage to capitalize on the weakness of those who aren't willing to face the harsh neccessity of facing evil head-on. Ignoring the spoken desires of destruction by the likes of Imanidiotinadinnerjacket does nothing but gives such evil people the green light to continue their plans.

I don't think the attack is going to take place; I don't think we have the political will to do what must be done. This article, I think, is wrong. I am certain, though, we will pay for our weakness if we don't. Not only us but other countries who are even weaker than we are.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 1-2-2007

It would seem that Haaretz is thinking the same thing,

... Quote:
But Ashkenazi's real challenge is sitting in the White House, and his name is George Bush. From the way things look, and the way the president and those around him are talking, Bush might very well attack Iran before the end of his term. It is no coincidence that another aircraft carrier has reached the Gulf, and another is on the way.

[url]http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/822222.html[/url

Now, let's look at something else. Who's fault is it that there is heightened tensions in the region? What, by the way, has Israel done to its neighbors? That's right, it has done nothing but be the target of their hostilities, but this is happening thanks to Isran:

... Quote:
WASHINGTON — Hezbollah is presently receiving a "constant stream of armaments" from Syria, Iran and other foreign sources, senior Israeli officials said Tuesday, and the terror group is "preparing for violence" in an increasingly radicalized Middle East.

"They are getting all kinds of rockets, advanced anti-tank missiles, command-and-control systems, training, finance," an Israeli official said. Asked if the group has fully reconstituted back to where it was before the war in terms of military capability, the official said: "They are certainly on their way."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250522,00.html

For what reason is this happening? Israel has never in its history attacked a neighbor unless first attacked or attack is certain. Again, whose official positions are death to Israel and death to those who support her (read, the U.S.)?

IF the U.S. finds the intestinal fortitude to do what needs to be done (I am still doubtful that our government has the moral determination to step up when others are too weak nowadays. I think we are sinking to the same level of moral uncertainty and cowardice-paralysis), it will be to the betterment of the world because the evil that demands that their intolerant religious ways be spread by the sword and bomb demanded it.

No elaboration was given as I asked, so I will point out something that should be quite obvious. Throughout history appeasement has led to serious wars. Not standing up to evil today will insure that evil is stronger and able to cause more damage tomorrow. The only way to insure a nuclear war is not on the horizon is to stop evil now.

As far as WWIII, we are already in it, YCON, and we did not ask for it. It was brought to us in the form of the Great Jihad. We'll either do what it takes to win this war, or we will cease to exist as a nation and as a culture.
You don't want war, I don't want war, but we have war. The war they have given us is not conducted by the same rules and tactics as was WWII and no other war that'll you'll ever see will be. The stakes are just as high, though.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 7-2-2007

OK TC here's a response.

... Quote:
Exactly what would you have done if you were in charge, YCON? How would you handle the situation? Iran is working prodigiously at gaining nuclear resources

I wouldn't of gone to war with Iraq. The Iraq war started because of the lies from Bush administration. There was NO WMD found in Iraq. As far as Iran working towards gaining nuclear resources, they've stated many times, it's for nuclear energy not nuclear weapons. So where's Bush's PROOF? I don't believe Bush, you do and you call me gullible. pfff

You must remember TC, not everyone believes what Bush is doing, is right. Other countries and there terror cells and other special forces will continue to fight Bush and our troops. Bush is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq including women and children. If my friend or neighbor was being attacked, I'd be there helping them. Thats why Iran and other countries are supporting Iraq.

... Quote:
Your assertion that the next president will have todeal with a nuclear war and WWIII really befuddles me, please feel free to elaborate. Such a statement begs elaboration.

These wars that Bush has started are the beginnings of WWIII, I have no doubt about that. It will get much worse once Bush/Israel start in on Iran. If nukes fly early in the attack, I'd be willing to bet Israel or US launches them before Iran even has one built. Yes the next president will have his or her hands full or maybe someone will stop Bush before it's too late.

YEP I agree with you Thomas Crowne, there is a lot of evil and people need to stand up against it.

Evil is in many places including Israel and US :cool:
By YCON: posted on 10-2-2007

Guess what, YCON, you seem to make a pojnt to throw rocks at the U.S. and Israel while giving a free pass to those who declare death to both!

You see us, Israel and the U.S., as being the root of all the evils while the very country that has been the main backer of terror, trains and supplies the largest terror organization that, by the way, is estimated to have members in the thousands in this country, and has declared that it WILL remove Israel from the face of the map, is excluded from any culpability.

You would think that you just MIGHT bother to hold them to a litle accountability, but instead, you would rather aim your hatred toward the president that has to deal with this crap and a nation that has been the target of Iranian-backed hostilities for quite some time and, by the way, is our only real ally in that region.

Again, to make sure you don't miss this, it isn't we who started this crap, it isn't we who threatens our neighbors and it isn't we who are a rogue nation who believes we are supposed to conquer the world by the sword and remove an entire race from the earth because Allah says to do it. We are having to respond to such insanity. (We includes Israel)
Also, you'd better pray that the next president has the guts to dismiss polls that are askewed by biased media and do what is necessary to protect us. Look at history and you'll see what NOT standing up to evil gets us.

As far as your assertion that either we or Israel will use nuclear weapons, would you care to tell me why youo believe that either will do so as it has not been our policy to lob expensive special weapons unless really necessary? As a matter of fact, we used two of them before we really understood them and Israel has never used them at all.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 10-2-2007

http://www.debka.com/headline.php?hid=4224

... Quote:
They sailed through the Strait of Hormuz by day - according to US Navy officials for training exercises. The vessels carry around 17,000 combat and marine personnel. They include the two aircraft carriers, USS Nimitz and USS Stennis, as well as the USS Bonhomme Richard LHD 6 Group, the world’s biggest amphibious strike force. Iran was not notified of the planned arrival.

Kuwait is also planning for and expecting an Iran/U.S. conflict happening soon. Dunno, but maybe they have been told something.

Meanwhile, Iran is pursuing its nuclear dream like a juggernaut and the IAEA admits it can't verify what Iran is doing or for what purpose. This, of course, is the U.N.'s way of washing its hands of the carnage that will be set loose upon the leadership of Iran.

Iran has been meddling heavily in Iraq, supplying and training insurgents, providing enhanced IED's (there is nothing "improvised" about these bombs) that render Strykers and Hummers flaming deathtraps. U.S. troops in Sadre City killed a couple bad guys and found them with large amounts of Iranian cash and bomb-making material.
It is Iran's goal to stop any notion of peace in Iraq and it is al Qaeda's desire to make Iraq an Islamic stronghold and exporter of terror. It is everyone's dream to make America and Israel disappear.

Some navy friends agree that when you see two carriers in the same area America is trying to get someone's attention. If you see three carriers in the same area America WILL get someone's attention, one way or another. These two carriers should get the attention of any Iranian leadership that might be lucid and not wanting to have its control destroyed .

The clock is ticking. This is looking like a very hot summer.

If you live in America and the U.S. hits Iran, be looking for Hezbollah responses in the States. Hezbollah has a number of cells the the U.S. and it would be surprising if they do not strike if Iran is hit.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 24-5-2007

Hi everyone! I'm back. I would like to state that the birth of the "nuclear baby" is a little overdue. The start of the "nuclear wars" began on September 12, 2006 as I told you already. What has been taking place since then is the "birthpains" of a woman with child prophesied in scripture. On June 12, 2007, this date marked nine months since 9-12-06 and we are in the final days/weeks of this first part of the nuclear wars that will eventually darken the sun by October 13, 2007. Even as I write this, I get the feeling you will still not believe the House of Yahweh until you actually see the sun darkened.

We have a book that the House of Yahweh wrote for your review/study on http://www.yisraylhawkins.com - it is free for you to download in .pdf format and should answer all your questions about the upcoming events and where we are at in these prophetic times.

yes, there are two massive, powerful and fully armed aircraft carrier groups currently a stone's throw from the shores of Iran in case you've been watching the news. They were purposely put in place for the upcoming scenarios already planned to exact detail in the war planning rooms from both sides of the conflict. I don't think Iran is ignorant that these powerful ships are parked nearby either. There are also other things coming into play that you might be able to piece together if you are able to from other world events. It is just as well, as there are two groups that will manifest themselves in the days to come. Those that believe the prophecies without actually seeing evidence first and those who will NOT believe unless they see something first. Both will be tried and tested in two separate ways.

Please keep in mind that the manifestation of the first part of these nuclear wars may or may not affect you that much if you are in the U.S. - However, if you are currently living in these countries like Iraq and Iran, you need to really start packing and trying to move out of there quickly before Iran is attacked with small scale nuclear "bunker buster" weapons. This is not a joke. Please call the House of Yahweh for more information on what you can do to save yourself and your family.
By Jmart411: posted on 18-6-2007

Iran attack - delayed yet again | [Login ]