Pit Bull Dog attacks man, man kills it with his hands.

Home » Bizarre world » Pit Bull Dog attacks man, man kills it with his hands.

Pit Bull Dog attacks man, man kills it with his hands.

Man 1 Dog 0. Nice going.

A Conroe man wasn't about to let a neighbor's pit bull attack him. He courageously fought back and now that dog is dead.

Von Pardue bears the scars of a frightening attack. His hands and wrists are heavily bandaged, the result of the early morning attack. It all started when Pardue went for his morning walk. He encountered the dog along the street.

With the dog attacking him, what happened next is amazing. Pardue was able to drag the dog all the way down the street and to his house."

"I thought he was going to take that finger off," said Pardue. "I was going to try and grab him by his jaws, but his jaws were so big and powerful, I couldn't pull my hand out of his mouth. So the only thing I could do was hit him in the ribs as hard as possible and it popped his mouth open. Then I pulled my hand out and got him by the collar."

Pardue says even though he had the dog by the collar, it was spinning around, trying to bite him again. With no way to call for help, Pardue dragged the dog to his back door.

"I just had him like this and had him by the collar and head and you know, flipped him around here and held him and banged on the door," said Pardue.

Pardue's wife called 911. By the time authorities arrived, the dog was dead. Pardue had choked the dog. Police say the dog's owner thought the animal was in the back yard.

"The owner said they didn't realize the dog was out when they woke up this morning," said Sgt. Mike Tindall with the Conroe Police Department. "They found the dog was missing. They didn't know anything about the attack at that point

Video on site
 http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk...
By netchicken: posted on 2-2-2007

Pit Bull Dog attacks man, man kills it with his hands. | [Login ]