Ground Zero EMT: We Were Told Building 7 Was to Be Pulled

Home » Current events and news » Ground Zero EMT: We Were Told Building 7 Was to Be Pulled

Ground Zero EMT: We Were Told Building 7 Was to Be Pulled

Was Tower 7 pulled?

... Quote:
A New Jersey EMT has gone public on how emergency workers were told that Building 7 was going to be "pulled," before a 20 second demolition countdown broadcast over radio preceded its collapse. The ground zero rescue worker also blows the whistle on how he witnessed multiple underground support columns of the WTC towers that had been severed before the buildings imploded.

In a letter to Loose Change producer Dylan Avery, the individual who wishes to remain anonymous refering to himself only as Mike, 30, NJ, describes how he has repeatedly tried to alert numerous authorities to what he saw on 9/11 but was ignored or told to "shut up" on every occasion, and ultimately fired for disorderly conduct.

The EMT now dismisses the official government explanation of events and slams the 9/11 commission as a "whitewash."

Having been in his profession for six years, the individual states that he was at ground zero before, during and after the collapse. He was forced to flee from the falling towers and take cover under a bus shelter as debris rained down all around him, leaving his lungs poisoned today with the toxic dust that 9/11 heroes were exposed to as a result of a cover-up on behalf of Condoleezza Rice and the EPA that assured workers ground zero air was safe to breathe.

The EMT made the decision to make his claims public after becoming aggrieved at how 9/11 debunkers were viciously attacking the creators of Loose Change for questioning the events of 9/11 in their film, which has now aired on numerous international television stations and has been seen by millions on the Internet.

In his enthralling testimony, the EMT goes into graphic detail of how he and others personally witnessed a plethora of explosions at all points of the buildings before their collapse.

"There were explosions. There were flashes. There was molten metal running down the I-beams of the basement levels like lava flows. I've never seen anything like it. Yes, planes hit the buildings - anybody who says otherwise is a moron. But the explosions - the rapid, symmetrical, sequential explosions - they happened," states 'Mike'.
Continue Here

As we continue to get more proof that the government has lied and deceived the american public, do we continue to let them get away with it?

Here's a new 911 video from September 2006 that shows without doubt the Twin Towers did not come down from them planes alone. It's over a hour long, very detailed. Those of you that still believe the official story "Terrorist Attack" need to watch this.
911 Truth Video
By YCON: posted on 9-2-2007

Was Israel Tracking the Hijackers Before the 9/11 Attacks?

Freelance journalist Christopher Ketcham has just published a comprehensive piece on this story in the newsletter Counterpunch. The article highlights various interconnected stories: The five Israeli “movers” who witnesses say were cheering after the first plane struck the World Trade Center; the so-called Israeli art students who were living in concentrated areas where hijackers were living around the United States and how two of the hijackers ended up on the Watch List weeks before 9/11.

... Quote:
Why don't we begin with Christopher Ketcham? Christopher, start off with the story you begin with in this latest piece, and that’s the story of the five so-called “movers,” this story that has been documented, talked about, rumored about. Explain what happened that morning of 9/11.

CHRISTOPHER KETCHAM: Sure. Let me just preface this whole conversation just to say that the Counterpunch article does not pretend to provide readers with a definitive smoking gun for these allegations. Rather, what I’ve done is gathered all the available information on the matter. That is, the disparate media reports that you mentioned; leaked documents from FBI, CIA and the Justice Department; conversations with former intelligence officials and current FBI officers.

Now, the upshot of all this available evidence is this: the Israeli government likely was conducting some kind of spy operation on US soil in the run-up to the September 11th attacks. The purpose of the operation was to identify and track Muslim extremists, possibly including members of al-Qaeda.

Now, the best evidence that we have for this is, in fact, the story of these five moving men. Now, three of these guys were seen on the morning of September 11, just after the first plane hit the North Tower, quote-unquote, “celebrating” on the New Jersey waterfront. Now, that's -- I put the quotes around that, because it comes from a FBI BOLO, or “be on lookout,” an alert that was put out regarding these men that day. The celebration apparently consisted of high-fiving, according to one FBI official, of holding up cigarette lighters, as if they’re at a rock concert. So, remember, the plane has just hit the tower, exploded in the tower, and these three men are behaving rather oddly.

Later in the day, they were picked up. Two other men apparently joined them in a van. They were -- the case was immediately handed over to FBI counterintelligence. The men were held for 71 days. They were repeatedly interrogated. They repeatedly failed lie detector tests. And then, after those 71 days was up, they were sent home, apparently under pressure or because of pressure brought by the Israeli government and by certain players in the US government. And the story sort of disappeared from there. I mean, 20/20 covered this --

AMY GOODMAN: Just one thing, Chris Ketcham, you say -- you quote the officer who arrested them, named DeCarlo. You say, according to DeCarlo's report, this officer was told without question by the driver of the moving van, Sivan Kurzberg, “We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem.”

CHRISTOPHER KETCHAM: Right. Well, what's interesting there is that, you recall after the first plane hit, no one really thought that this was a terrorist attack. I mean, most people thought -- and I was there, you know, on the Brooklyn waterfront watching this whole thing. Everyone thought it was an accident. These guys, when they were interrogated by FBI, told them that -- essentially said that they immediately knew it was a terrorist attack. And they actually told the FBI that the reason they were celebrating was because the attacks would be beneficial to Israel, that it was, quote, “a good thing for Israel” -- that's according to the FBI spokesman who spoke on the record about this -- and that it would bring sympathy for Israel's political agenda in the Middle East.

Continue Here

Why was Israel illegally spying in America? Why were these Israeli art students and movers cheering when the planes hit the towers? Even if a terror attack in america benefited Israel, How could anyone cheer knowing many thousands would die?

Alex Jones used to have pictures of of U.S. "concentration camps" designed for American dissenters. Being someone who has been stationed at a few security sites and has been at more than that, I recognized most as being Military Police training sites as well as actually security sites overseas. I sent an email notifying him of his errors. Never heard back and never saw them get taken down.

As far as Israeli surveillance of radicals in America who train here, recruit here and collect large sums of money here, I have no idea why they'd possibly watch their enemies here! I'll have to ponder that for a while.

I'm going to start this crazy theory, that those who attacked us in 2001 are the same ones who have repeatedly attacked us in the past, who have repeatedly declared war on us, who declare death to the U.S and who have even claimed credit for the attack, as being the ones who attacked us.

I know, that's totally crazy! :P

(Not that I can't offer historical instances where the U.S. has allowed attacks on its soil for military/political reasons)
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 9-2-2007

Same with the US government. How many times have they dished out false information? Decieved Americans? Lied to your face? and killed those who dare to come forward with proof?

Shall we never believe them again? Will they always lie? :P

Watch the video Thomas Crowne, maybe you will learn something.:ws

Be careful, Connie. I'm not stupid, and as you are by yourself....:sc

You need a sign to point at your own post that says, "I'm with gullible."
As far as me being stuipid, Re-read what I said. Note that I SAID that the U.S. government has been factually known to allow attacks for "military/political reasons". As far as watching the video and learning something, I did, before you brought it here. Didn't learn a thing that has not been disproven.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 10-2-2007

Are you sure you saw this video? From Sept 2006? New 911 video

I really don't think it can be disproven TC, try again.
By YCON: posted on 10-2-2007

... Quote:
Originally posted by YCON
In a letter to Loose Change producer Dylan Avery, the individual who wishes to remain anonymous refering to himself only as Mike, 30, NJ,

Yeah.....and I could write a letter anonymously too and say the same crap. Sad that folks buy into this tinfoil BS.:(
By Venus: posted on 10-2-2007

Thomas crowne, you miss the points, big time.

I have little doubt that there were Muslim terrorists involved in 9/11. That doesn't mean the US government played no part. Its not like the U.S. government has never had any sort of links with Al-Qaeda or terror organizations, funding and what not.

The US government did not need to fly those planes into those buildings. All they need to find are a couple of guillable Muslims under the guise of being intermediaries for Bin laden, tell these guys they are fighting for Bin laden and will be getting money from sympathizers, train them, then make sure our entire security net, from the FBI following these nuts to the air force are thrown into a cluster fuck. Its not totally impossible to do. In fact, given the US government's former inside links with the Taliban during the Afghan/Russian war, it would be pretty damn easy for some very dedicated and clever people.

Conspiracies dont need thousands of people to be carried out, just a handful of people in the know directing and mis-directing.

As far as Alex Jones goes, hes hardly the only source of evidence for a 9/11 conspiracy. otherwise, I'd have laughed the idea off long ago. And Andrew Silverstein was on camera stating he told his people to "pull" building seven. he said: "pull it". Not pull THEM, pull them out, or pull it out, he said pull it. Which means blow the muther !$@&*# thing up.
By Twilight_Rogue: posted on 10-2-2007

Thank You Rogue :)

Your right, it's that easy.
By YCON: posted on 10-2-2007

Uh, Twilight Rogue, I've missed nothing. Not unless you include a couple three years in the eighties while stationed in Germany, but that is another story and one I'll keep to myself.

I am fully aware of how it COULD be played, TR, but that does not mean that is HOW it was played out.

Seems it wouldn't be necessary to lead the terrorists who carried out the attacks to believe bin Laden was who they were working for, as we KNOW he was aware of the attacks, took cxredit for them and was even video'd watching the attacks.

As usual, too much speculation, too much anonymity, too much of the usual stuff.

Another thing that there is too much of is this: Whether you believe it or not, there'd be too many people in the know for such a thing to be kept a secret.

As I have stated, and it seems now that TWO of you failed to see what I said, I am well aware of the fact that our government has a track record of underhandedness for military/political expediency; from the Maine to the Lusitainia to Pearl Harbor to the Gulf of Tonkin.

By the way, do we have any credible links that back up the Israeli people cheering while the towers were struck? I'll even take mainstream media - CNN if I have to.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 10-2-2007

... Quote:
Originally posted by Thomas_Crowne
Uh, Twilight Rogue, I've missed nothing. Not unless you include a couple three years in the eighties while stationed in Germany, but that is another story and one I'll keep to myself.

I am fully aware of how it COULD be played, TR, but that does not mean that is HOW it was played out.

Seems it wouldn't be necessary to lead the terrorists who carried out the attacks to believe bin Laden was who they were working for, as we KNOW he was aware of the attacks, took cxredit for them and was even video'd watching the attacks.

As usual, too much speculation, too much anonymity, too much of the usual stuff.

Another thing that there is too much of is this: Whether you believe it or not, there'd be too many people in the know for such a thing to be kept a secret.

As I have stated, and it seems now that TWO of you failed to see what I said, I am well aware of the fact that our government has a track record of underhandedness for military/political expediency; from the Maine to the Lusitainia to Pearl Harbor to the Gulf of Tonkin.

By the way, do we have any credible links that back up the Israeli people cheering while the towers were struck? I'll even take mainstream media - CNN if I have to.

Here you go, TC.

http://web.archive.org/web/20020802194310/http://abcnews.go.com/sections/2020/DailyNews/2020_whitevan_020621.html

Its ABC.

There was also an article about it in Haaertz, but that one seems to have been taken down because its old, I guess.

And it could very well have been kept secret.
By Twilight_Rogue: posted on 11-2-2007

You gave me a link to a dead-end! ABC claims that the article must have been moved!
I'm telling you, it is a Zionist conspiracy to take over the entire world! The Rothchilds are using that little nation of no political power and barely enough military power to keep its Jewish citizens from being exterminated by its hostile neighbors to take over the world and now they are erasing all evidence, even from ABC!!!!

Seriously, it tells me its an error and the article must have been moved. Just the way my day has been. I appreciate it, though.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 11-2-2007

Damnit, TC, Im gonna smack that sarcasm right off your smug yet curiously handsome face!

The link worked fine for me if you copy and paste the whole address, web archive included. It is an old article, after all.

There is a Zionist conspiracy going on that is preventing me from finding a decent piece of fish in this country, but the Zionists have not wiped out the mighty web archives!
By Twilight_Rogue: posted on 15-2-2007

Ground Zero EMT: We Were Told Building 7 Was to Be Pulled | [Login ]