Imam Husham Al-Husainy darling of the Democrats

Home » World Terrorism » Imam Husham Al-Husainy darling of the Democrats

Imam Husham Al-Husainy darling of the Democrats

Apparently Imam Husham Al-Husainy is an islamic moderate who spoke at the democrat conference along side Howard Dean (more here).

This is a radio interview recorded yesterday in which he is unable to answer two simple quiestions and instead ends up ranting and accusing the interviewer of being anti peace.

Its actually quite funny.
By netchicken: posted on 11-2-2007

Its shit like this that leaves me 100% convinced that the Dummycrats are so far out of touch with reality that the only people who would support them are gays, druggies, and the mentally ill.
By Twilight_Rogue: posted on 11-2-2007

Come on, this is simply agi-crap from the White House and Jerusalem to make us all want to bomb their idiotic butts back to camels! You know there is absolutely no viable evidence that people like the good Immam there are anything but wholesome followers of peace.

As who will support the Democrats, Michael Savage is right in that Liberalism is a mental illness, so I guess we now know that almost 50% of our population are either mentally ill are getting close to it. That's the only excuse for dismissing truth and embracing crap.

Nevermind me, though; I still hold onto the illusion that I might win the lottery. I guess I might start slipping toward the Democrat party any year!

(Don't let it happen to me, Rogue. Sgoot me first. Don't let me suffer like that!)
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 11-2-2007

Voting democrat or republican has nothing to do with the party and its petty politics. Most Americans would like to see a good candidate, somebody they identify with. There are no set stereotypes. Hell every democrat out there would vote Lincon in a blink of an eye, maybe Regan too.

This guy is trying to walk a fine line and doing so he is pissing off both sides. He wants to apprear pro-western and pro-muslim at the same time. That cannot work with what Islam is today. I am sure the Wahhabi's are pissied at him for apprearing so submissive as well.
By IAF: posted on 11-2-2007

... Quote:
Originally posted by IAF
He wants to apprear pro-western and pro-muslim at the same time. That cannot work with what Islam is today.

You are 100% correct here. Islam by its very nature is only compatible with Middle eastern Culture. Hell, even Iran was a different place when it was Persia. islam is basically a carrier for Arab cultural domination.
By Twilight_Rogue: posted on 15-2-2007

Imam Husham Al-Husainy darling of the Democrats | [Login ]