Islamic Jihad threatens U.S. after bounty on their leader

Home » World Terrorism » Islamic Jihad threatens U.S. after bounty on their leader

Islamic Jihad threatens U.S. after bounty on their leader

... Quote:
“Any harm to the secretary general of Islamic Jihad will endanger American interests everywhere in the region,” Abu Ahmed, a spokesman for Jihad’s military wing, the Al-Quds Brigades, said in a statement.
“The Al-Quds Brigades, together with all the resistance factions, will confront decisively any American stupidity against the leaders of the Palestinian people, whatever their allegiance,” the group added.

This is in response to the FBI posting a 5 million dollar bounty on the Leader of the Islamic Jihad, Ramadan Abdullah Mohammad Shallah.

Islamic Jihad is an organization that demands the destruction of Israel and the death of the Jews living therein.

http://www.jewishvirtuallib...

So, while they demand the religious right to slaughter women and children in the name of Allah, they feel that apprehension of their leader is more than fair play. On top of that, they threaten U.S. interests in the region (translation, they threaten to attack American companies, citizens, tourists, etc.).
Do they really want us to get serious about playing Cowboys and Terrorists?
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 15-2-2007

Surely they don't think that they can change anything with such threats?

Maybe they are just for internal consumption.
By netchicken: posted on 16-2-2007

Pfft! Just rhetoric for local consumption.
By IAF: posted on 16-2-2007

Never underestimate the voracity of the mentally ill.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 16-2-2007

I still think the best way to solve our problems in the middle east is a few neutron bombs in the right places.
By Twilight_Rogue: posted on 17-2-2007

Neutron bombs are for use against targets such as armored units. I doubt anyone in the Islamic Jihad would know what to do with a tank if you gave him one and drew pictures for instructions.
Still, the point is understood. I know we should love the little imps and pray for them but they really do push people to want to get Old Testament on them! :sh
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 17-2-2007

Neutron bombs are good for just killing fools without doing too much damage to infrastructure and hardware. Tanks or not, it will certainly solve a few population problems.

Obviously, as I stated in another post, poisoning their water wont work, since their water is already toxic to most decent life forms anyway, and yet they survive.

My attempts and trying to tolerate and udnerstand these twats crashed and burned a year ago. Deez fools need regulatin, nigga!

WORD UP :sh
By Twilight_Rogue: posted on 17-2-2007

Islamic Jihad threatens U.S. after bounty on their leader | [Login ]