The Nimitz is headed out of San Diego

Home » Middle East conflict » The Nimitz is headed out of San Diego

The Nimitz is headed out of San Diego

A friend just sent me an email, it seems the Nimitz is departing San Diego and heading for the Persian Gulf.

It could be headed that way to relieve one of the two that are there already, or it could be there as an augmentation force. The official word is that it is there to relieve the Eisenhower and join the John C. Stennis strike force.

Of course, time will tell, but there are those who are predicting a war this summer. Personally, I am sticking to my believe that we will not do anything out of fear of retaliation on our home front by Hezbollah and Hamas terror cells. Then again, the Sauds are fearful of the Shi'ite Iranians and they might talk Dubya into attacking. Gee, things are so convoluted nowadays!
 http://www.signonsandiego.c...

http://www.math.duke.edu/~blake/troop412/photos/nimship.jpg
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 3-4-2007

Sigh. As much as it causes me physical distress, comparable to vomiting up my liver ir shoving an umbrella up my ass then opening it, do do any favors or requests for the filthy backstabbing Saudi Scum of Arabia, I actually would look forward to a major merciless air assault on Iran,or, at the very least, some suicide-assasin teams to walk in and start suicide bombing their leadership and such.

\But after Iran, can we please, pretty please, carpet bomb Saudi Arabia too?

:j
By Twilight_Rogue: posted on 4-4-2007

See, there is where I am a bit torn.

If they came to me and asked me to make the decision there'd never be a bombing. I would drive myself nuts trying to figure out who to blow away first!

Well, no, I suppose the priority would be Iran as it is a clear and present danger, but the Saudis would die in the middle of their "Iran is Dead!" celebrations.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 4-4-2007

of course, one could argue saudi Arabia is the bigger danger, as they with their oily blood money are the ones funding the mosques, terrorist training camps, and the current world surge of violent Muslim whackjobs getting bold in their ambitions.

Of course, iran is about to develop nukes..so..............

Its a good thing niether of us are in charge. if we were, we'd spend from now till the end of Western civilization arguing who are we gonna bomb first......................

Why cant we carpet bomb them both in one fell swoop, since they are right next to each other anyway?

:j
By Twilight_Rogue: posted on 7-4-2007

Funny, I was just thinking that we have plenty of love to spread around so why are we bickering about what could amount to milleseconds? :sh
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 7-4-2007

Its not the Saudi's, its the Wahhabi's that are the ones causing trouble !

The Al Saud Family is very pro-America. But domestic politics and their religious obligations as custodians of the two holy mosques prevents them from doing as they like openly.
There is one prince Talat bin Abdul Aziz, the chairman of Kingdom holdings who actually employs women as pilots etc. But such instances are only possible because he is a Prince and a VERY VERY rich man.
By IAF: posted on 7-4-2007

Excuse me?
BS!
The Sauds are not pro-American, they are the ones who are funding the attacks against our culture. Exactly who do you think funds the "Wahabis"?
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 7-4-2007

The Al-Saud family has been pro-American ever since American companies struck oil in Saudi Arabia during the good old days. With the exception of the 70's relations have always been good with Saudi Arabia, one of the reasons we get most of our crude from them.

The Wahhabi's are not funded by the Sauds. They are another family in Saudi Arabia, as powerful as the Sauds but 100 times more fanatical. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was founded when some tribal leader called Abdul Aziz al Saud brought together the various tribes under his rule. The largest tribe in opposition to him was the Wahhabi's; Saud married like 10 of his daughters and the Wahhabi's were forced to bow to Saud. They is massive animosity between them. They have massive sway with the religious clerics in Saudi Arabia and they are the ones that fund the maddrassas etc. The Saud's also fund these madrassas but not specifically for jihad. The Wahhabis are dedicated specifically for jihad.
Giving money to madrassas and other muslims is like how we give money to our local churches. It is seen as a good deed by them. The Wahhabis give money not as purely a good dead but particularly to the jihadist movements. Its like the crazies out there who give money to those radical "Jesus Camp" and "Salvation camp" places.
By IAF: posted on 8-4-2007

IAF, I strongly sduggest you do a little research. The al-Sauds are Wahabbists, they were the ones who financed its spread. The al Sauds are NOT our friends, nor are the saudis. They only tolerate us drilling their oil because the money we pay them for oil goes straight into the pipeline to fund, promote, and spread psychotic, violent islamic thought worldwide.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabi
http://www.meforum.org/article/535
By Twilight_Rogue: posted on 8-4-2007

... Quote:
Originally posted by Thomas_Crowne
Funny, I was just thinking that we have plenty of love to spread around so why are we bickering about what could amount to milleseconds? :sh

yeah, exactly. I mean, we got more than enough bombers, napalm, nukes, and other goodies. We shouldnt be greedy, theres enough for everyone from jeddah to tehran!

:D
By Twilight_Rogue: posted on 8-4-2007

... Quote:
Originally posted by Twilight_Rogue
IAF, I strongly sduggest you do a little research. The al-Sauds are Wahabbists

Ah I think I know a thing or two about the Saud family being as I was there for nearly 6 years.

Here is a little snippet that shows how the Wahabbi tribe forged a pact with the Saud family.
... Quote:
Source
During his life, Muhammed Ibn Abd Al-Wahhab forged a pact with Najd chieftain Muhammad bin Saud, ensuring that regions conquered by the Saudi tribe would be ruled according to al-Wahhab's teachings on Islam. Bin Saud and his heirs would spend the next 140 years mounting various military campaigns to seize control of Arabia and its outlying regions. The most successful of these would establish the present-day Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, providing the Wahhabi movement with a state. Vast wealth from oil discovered in the following decades, coupled with Saudi - and thus Wahhabi - control of the holy cities of Mecca and Medina, have since fueled Wahhabi missionary activity.
By IAF: posted on 8-4-2007

You lived in Saudi Arabia for nearly six years? In what capacity? During your time in Saudi Arabia did the ruling guys who love us tell you how they fund the spread of Wahabi Islam throughout the world, build mosques in the U.S., supply imams who preach the Wahabi firebrand of Islam, fund the organizations that undermine our college systems by controlling "Middle Eastern Studies" departments so that they control the information, use our prison systems to recruit people that are already at odd with out system to be totally against our system. The fact that Saudi money finances this is known, not because people lived in Saudi Arabia ( I lived in Germany for years as a soldier but that doesn't mean I know who and how the German government might or might not support) but because investigators tracked down the sources of money.

What bin Laden wants in reference to the U.S. and what the Saudis want are not dissimilar in goal, only tactic. While bin Laden refers to them as "Whiskey Wahabis" (knowing how the Saudis have always behaved when they ahave come to Ft. Rucker of flight training I can certainly see why that name can be literally true!), they are still no friend of ours as it is their end goal to replace our constitutional form of government with Sharia law, remove our bill of rights and give us the Religion of Submission and bring the Dar el Harb into Dar El Islam.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 9-4-2007

Lets not also forget how the Saudis treat all persons not Muslim, and for that matter, not Saudi either. Christians, Jews, and any one else following an "infidel path" (like me) are not only second hand citizens, but can also be arrested for publicly practicing their faith, sharing it, or even proclaiming it. I remember when I was in Saudi how we were forbidden from wearing crosses, stars of david, pentagrams, or whatever religous symbol off base. We also were not allowed to posses bibles off base.

The majority of corporal and capital punishment inflicted in Saudi is on non-Muslims. 67% of beheadings and floggings sentanced are on non Muslims.

So.............these people are our friends? If thats what you consider friends, Id hate to consider your enemies. The Saudis smile their western-Polished grins and call us friend while their other hand, behind their back, holds a dagger that they would love nothing more than to plant in our throats. The only thing that is keeping the Saudi scum from outright attacking us is all our lovely money we dump in the kingdom to maintain their infrastructure, pump their oil, and defend them from foreign attack.

But even though they wont attack us publically and call us "their special friends" they attack us with that dagger in the form of their financing terrorism, conversion campaigns, ect.

No, Iraq under Saddam was more trust worthy than Saudi Arabia under the Al-Sauds.
By Twilight_Rogue: posted on 10-4-2007

... Quote:
Originally posted by Thomas_Crowne
A friend just sent me an email, it seems the Nimitz is departing San Diego and heading for the Persian Gulf.

It could be headed that way to relieve one of the two that are there already, or it could be there as an augmentation force. The official word is that it is there to relieve the Eisenhower and join the John C. Stennis strike force.

Of course, time will tell, but there are those who are predicting a war this summer. Personally, I am sticking to my believe that we will not do anything out of fear of retaliation on our home front by Hezbollah and Hamas terror cells. Then again, the Sauds are fearful of the Shi'ite Iranians and they might talk Dubya into attacking. Gee, things are so convoluted nowadays!
 http://www.signonsandiego.c...

http://www.math.duke.edu/~blake/troop412/photos/nimship.jpg
By TUTUTKAMEN: posted on 21-4-2007

The Nimitz is headed out of San Diego | [Login ]