Red UFOs are patrolling a portal near the Big Dipper constellation

Home » Alternative realities » Red UFOs are patrolling a portal near the Big Dipper constellation

Red UFOs are patrolling a portal near the Big Dipper constellation

No kidding. According to this website there are UFOS which can be seen every night patrolling back and forth.

The problem with this revelation is its only a triangle to us on earth. The Big Dipper is merely a 3d image seen as 2d. If you were anywhere else in space it would look completly diffferent. So UFO's are only patrolling the triangle when seen from earth. Not if you see them from any other place in the universe.

... Quote:
Watch just below the Bright Star, southwest/left of the handle of the Large Dipper. You can see them from 24/7*Night time only from Earth.

Recently I have seen something that concerns me, but only because I do not know the reason. Very powerful bright blue "Laser Rays" being transferred between UFOs

Since August 2004, Three bright Red special UFO ships (Security) are controlling the Portal. No mother ships have been seen entering or leaving since they showed up.

This location is dropping to the west, by December, we will not be able to see it from the west coast/USA.

From
we-are-not-alone.us

01.jpg - 46.65kb
By netchicken: posted on 17-4-2007

Red UFOs are patrolling a portal near the Big Dipper constellation | [Login ]