Sheryl Crowe solves the greenhouse effect with one good wipe

Home » Current events and news » Sheryl Crowe solves the greenhouse effect with one good wipe

Sheryl Crowe solves the greenhouse effect with one good wipe

I can't beat this as an idea...

Crow (4/19, Springfield, Tenn.): I have spent the better part of this tour trying to come up with easy ways for us all to become a part of the solution to global warming. Although my ideas are in the earliest stages of development, they are, in my mind, worth investigating.

One of my favorites is in the area of forest conservation which we heavily rely on for oxygen. I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting.

Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required.

http://www.washingtonpost.c...
By netchicken: posted on 23-4-2007

Note to self, Sheryl Crowe is a poopy-butt.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 23-4-2007

If she really wanted to cut down on toilet paper, i hear that the Japanese have this amazing hi-tech commode cum bidet with automatic sensors, heated toilet seats and variable water pressure & temperature settings. It costs more than twice as much as a normal commode but apparently people who have used it claim its worth every penny.

WASHLET
http://homes.phillyburbs.com/articles/images/chloe_washlet.jpg
By IAF: posted on 23-4-2007

Its not one of these is it?
Considering farts are flammable, its a dangerous toilet to own...

Japan's leading toilet manufacturer Toto is offering free repairs to 180,000 toilets after some of them caught fire.

There have been three incidents of the electric bidet accessory in Toto's Z series catching fire.

"Fortunately nobody was using the toilets when the fire broke out and there were no injuries," a company spokesman said.

"The fire would have been just under your buttocks," she added.

Toto is a pioneer of high-tech toilets with built-in bidets, which are popular in Japan.

The Z series features a pulsating massage spray, a power dryer, a "tornado wash" flush, and a lid that opens and closes automatically.

It is not sold outside Japan.

The offending loos were all manufactured between May 1996 and December 2001.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/...
By netchicken: posted on 23-4-2007

Note to self: earlier assumptions on the relevance of celebraty activism have been confirmed.

Despite my love for the constitution, I believe there should be laws preventing celebrities from having an opinion on anything of signifigance. if these celebrities would focus their limited brainpower on producing music or movies that are actually good, than the current crisis of creative meltdown that is affecting popular culture might be solved.

The toilet contraption is a big no-no for any environmental Nazi. It uses electricity ( which contributes to green house gas) and wastes water (water is a precious commodity).
By Twilight_Rogue: posted on 25-4-2007

By the way, I propose a solution to green house gasses. Start shooting celebrities. They spew little more that hot air about subjects they know squat about, so there is one source of greenhouse gas eliminated. They also fly around in jets and drive expensive fast cars, and have armies of lackeys that follow them around, contributing even more greenhouse gases.

Just blow up Hollyweird and all our problems are solved :)
By Twilight_Rogue: posted on 25-4-2007

See?
Problem solved!

If we could just get a bill passed through congress making Twilight's very good idea happen.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 26-4-2007

I'm kinda liking that potty contraption.

Now tell me that wouldnt feel good ;)
By Venus: posted on 26-4-2007

If Iím to believe that there is some truth in the bear and bunny joke,
And that shit donít stick to their fur. then why not buy a cuddly bunny
And when number two is done you wipe your ass with the bunny.
Chuck it outside and since shit donít stick to its fur it will be clean for the
Next time you need it. Well there you go a fully environmentally
Friendly reusable arse wiping pet.

And if thatís not true then ill darn well use any amount of toilet paper I require.
By Shan: posted on 28-4-2007

Sheryl Crowe solves the greenhouse effect with one good wipe | [Login ]