Oh Allah, count their numbers, and kill them all, down to the very last one

Home » World Terrorism » Oh Allah, count their numbers, and kill them all, down to the very last one

Oh Allah, count their numbers, and kill them all, down to the very last one

Kill all the Americans and all the Jews.

Sheik Ahmad Bahr, acting Speaker of the Palestinian Legislative Council, declared during a Friday sermon at a Sudan mosque that America and Israel will be annihilated and called upon Allah to kill Jews and Americans "to the very Last One."

I'm sure you can imagine the international outcry if even a U.S. governor were to make such a statement, much less a prayer, but it seems that the Islamists are not held to the same standard as the civilized world.

Can you imagine, maybe, Jeb Bush praying, "Oh Lord, please, I beg of you, slaughter post haste all the Muslim child-rapers wherever they may be, even to the last one!"? Even after what has happened in the last fifteen years or so due to the Jihadist attacks, do you think even the American people would take kindly to such a prayer?

Wait, this member of the Palestinian Legislative Council had more to say in his prayers and sermons in a Sudanese mosque:

... Quote:
Ahmad Bahr began: "'You will be victorious' on the face of this planet. You are the masters of the world on the face of this planet. Yes, [the Koran says that] 'you will be victorious,' but only 'if you are believers.' Allah willing, 'you will be victorious,' while America and Israel will be annihilated. I guarantee you that the power of belief and faith is greater than the power of America and Israel. They are cowards who are eager for life, while we are eager for death for the sake of Allah. That is why America's nose was rubbed in the mud in Iraq, in Afghanistan, in Somalia, and everywhere."

We are cowards who are eager for life while they are eager for death.

One more time, in case you missed that...they are eager for death.

That is to say, if you think they have any desire of settling for anything less than the destruction of America and the Jews either dying or learning to swim for long distances you are quite misled.

... Quote:
"Oh Allah, vanquish the Jews and their supporters. Oh Allah, count their numbers, and kill them all, down to the very last one. Oh Allah, show them a day of darkness. Oh Allah, who sent down His Book, the mover of the clouds, who defeated the enemies of the Prophet, defeat the Jews and the Americans, and bring us victory over them."

What a lovely bunch of peaceful cuddly-bears, the leaders don't pray for our understanding or salvation but pray for our deaths.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1178020746583&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

And the largest legal immigrant population into the U.S. is Muslim. The U.S. government is doing this on purpose, of course. Within this group, how many are coming to overtake our way of life? I'm sorry, but I am really seeing a defect in the survival mecahnism in this country.

Notice, he didn't exclude any dimwits who might be willing "useful idiots" to their evil cause, he prayed for the deaths of all Americans and Jews.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 2-5-2007

Actually, they regard us in very high esteem if you look at it in one way. They compare the strength of America to that of Allah. That is to say, they see America as "god like". Now that is a compliment, and a very high one at that. Even if they do want to kill us!

Another thing I would like to point out is that this cleric sees the sacrifice of death for Allah to be a virtuous death, something similar like we had during the World Wars, when we were fighting for survival. Now that we arent they see us as cowards. Its a battle of cultures and eras. These guys are stuck in their medieval prattle and they dont understand our open secular society and we cant understand their medieval customs and religious social structure.

Its right that the US citizens dont tolerate Jeb Bush or anybody else who represents the people villifing an entire religion or wishing for peoples deaths because that is not who we are. I think we cant take this clerics words as being "representative" of any peoples actions because, if we were to employ a similar standard in our society I would like to point out Ted Haggard. The high cheif of Evangelicans all around the country caught having sex with a male prostitute, drug abuse and adultry! That makes us look like a nation of vain and vulgar degenerates!
I think context is important too.
By IAF: posted on 3-5-2007

It seems we don't read the same comic books, IAF, as I have never been told by a Muslim nor have I ever read where followers of Islam see us as "god-like". Furthermore, you may feel honored if you like, but I feel no warm and fuzzy over anything that has to do with a group wanting to kill my friends and family.

You are mistaken on how to take the Islamic clerics and otehr leaders as compared to ours.
First off, there is no "high chief" of evangelicals; we have pastors. Some may better-known than otehrs due to TV shows, but that is all. No Protestant "high chief" exists that holds the same power over people as do Islamic leaders and you know darned well that is the case. As far as what that one man was doing, that does not make this nation look like hiom and is very much a non-point to this case. If you'd like to make a point-by-point case in that regard, feel free to bring it up in a separate thread and I'll go no fartehr than Arafat and win that little bit! :sh :j

But, more to the particular point, if you will, there is a reason why I compared that particular person with Jeb Bush, and that is because he is not acting in a position of clergy but in a political position. Yes, I am well aware that Islam is religion, lifestule and politics all rolled up in one, so don't go off the path in that regard, but he is in a position of secular government, and I intentionally threw Jeb into the fray because he is in a position of lesser importance than, say, his brother the prez.

Yes, you are correct in that it is good we don't like our leaders condemning to death all of any particular religion. Don't you think that is sane and civilized? Notice how this guy prayed for the death of an entire nation and also the death of an entire religion/race and there has not been any outcry of condemnation from the Islamic world? Notice the difference?

See my point, yet?
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 3-5-2007

Oh Allah, count their numbers, and kill them all, down to the very last one | [Login ]