Jewish girl rings parents and says she\'s going out with an italian chaos ensues

Home » Humor & Funny videos » Jewish girl rings parents and says she's going out with an italian chaos ensues
More Humor and Fun

Jewish girl rings parents and says she's going out with an italian chaos ensues

A Jewish girl away from home at college prank calls her parents and tells them she started dating an Italian guy. The father threatens to kill the guy and the mothers comments are priceless.

She does it as a joke, but boy, listen to the conversation! The mother totally loses it and the father is almost ready to get his gun :)

Sound like the Jewish Soprano's :) :) :)

By netchicken: posted on 9-5-2007

Wow, that's the second best radio phone call prank I've ever heard. The best one involved calling a woman and telling her that a certain product bought from an online adult store was faulty and causing cancer. I can't tell it, if I find it I'll post it here in an edit.
By peregrine: posted on 19-6-2009

LOL I think someone's parents are a bit too religious and border-edge racists. I mean come on, these parents are going overboard about their daughters sex life when really they should be giving input. Instead their becoming whiny little complainers.
By mg.mikael: posted on 20-6-2009

Stop being a troll, maundy!! You know what we do with trolls? We put their heads on spikes for all to see.
By mg.mikael: posted on 21-6-2009

Jewish girl rings parents and says she\'s going out with an italian chaos ensues | [Login ]