Monster 9 foot long hog shot

Home » Amazing Pictures » Monster 9 foot long hog shot
More Amazing Pictures

Monster 9 foot long hog shot

This is unbelievable. In this photo released by Melynne Stone, Jamison Stone, 11, poses with a wild pig he killed near Delta, Ala., May 3, 2007.

Stones father says the hog weighed a staggering 1,051 pounds and measured 9-feet-4 from the tip of its snout to the base of its tail. If claims of the animals size are true, it would be larger than Hogzilla, the huge hog killed in Georgia in 2004. (AP Photo/Melynne Stone)

http://www.breitbart.com/ar...
The Anniston Star reported that the feral hog was weighed at the Clay County Farmer's Exchange in Lineville. Workers at the co-op verified that the basic truck scales used were recently certified by the state. But no workers from the co-op were present when the hog was weighed.

"It feels really good," Jamison, of Pickensville, said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press. "It's a good accomplishment. I probably won't ever kill anything else that big."

Jamison, who killed his first deer at age 5, was hunting with father Mike Stone and two guides in east Alabama on May 3 when he bagged Hogzilla II. He said he shot the huge animal eight times with a .50-caliber revolver and chased it for three hours through hilly woods before finishing it off with a point-blank shot.

Through it all there was the fear that the animal would turn and charge them, as wild boars have a reputation of doing.

"I was a little bit scared, a little bit excited," said Jamison, who just finished the sixth grade on the honor roll at Christian Heritage Academy, a small, private school.

His father said that, just to be extra safe, he and the guides had high-powered rifles aimed and ready to fire in case the beast with 5-inch tusks decided to charge.

With the pig finally dead in a creek bed on the 2,500-acre Lost Creek Plantation, a commercial hunting preserve in Delta, trees had to be cut down and a backhoe brought in to bring Jamison's prize out of the woods.

More here http://www.foxnews.com/stor...

monster-pig.jpg - 62.7kb
By netchicken: posted on 26-5-2007

This is another giant hog I think in that first photo the perspective makes the pig look bigger than it really is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wik...

Hogzilla.jpg - 34.32kb
By netchicken: posted on 26-5-2007

omg if i saw that thing i wouldnt dare shoot/touch it.. I'd run the opposite direction
By plark: posted on 26-5-2007

Great. Alabama gets in the record books for this.

I'm not sure which one would be more scary to me, having the hog turn to gore me or the "guides" behind me opening up with their rifles. :sc
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 26-5-2007

Update on teh 9 foot hog - gets hate mail

Kid who shot the hog has been getting hate mail :)

Funny :)
 http://www.monsterpig.com/n...

... Quote:
hurry up enlist in the Army, I want to see you chased and shot at. And maybe beheaded on video for us to see....I will laugh while eating my veggie burger

the words censor worked overtime on this comment :)
... Quote:
What the fuck is your fucking problem you fat ass bitch. You fucking killed a fucking innocent little pig. Does it make your fat ass feel good to kill such an innocent creature. Wow congratuflippinlations you fat ass fucking cunt. I hope the boars babies come back alive and eat your sausage link penis you, fat piece of shit. Fucking fat redneck. I hope demons come and haunt your fat ass for the rest of your life. Do you think your hot shit for this bitch? Well your not fat ass. Burn in hell you rotten piece of shit. FUCK YOU!!!!! FUCKING FAT ASS REDNECK PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!
By netchicken: posted on 31-5-2007

I went in a edited one more...congratuflippinlations. :)

So, I take it that maybe some people are not enthused with the sport of hunting.

I got some news for the pansies. I have been in the army. I have been shot at. I have done some shooting at. I don't go hunting anymore...too much like work. If I did go hunting still, I wouldn't go hunting those wild pigs because it is flipping DANGEROUS!
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 31-5-2007

Hell I always said he should be out playing ball instead of shooting a 50 caliber.

Hunting is for pansies. :cool:
By IAF: posted on 6-6-2007

I think he should be out shooting a .50 cal if that is what he and dad want to do. It is a good, healthy and wholesome sport.

Claiming that hunting is for panzies flies in the face of anything that word appear to be sober, logical and devoid of illicit drugs so I shall not bother making since of it. :cool: :cool:
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 7-6-2007

Monster 9 foot long hog shot | [Login ]