News site creates new word to describe mugging -Bushing

Home » Bizarre world » News site creates new word to describe mugging -Bushing

News site creates new word to describe mugging -Bushing

What do you call a mugging where someone steals your money in the middle of the day without caring who see's him?

Its now called a Bushing. This term apparently refers to the actions of George Bush upon the American people.

So next time you are brazenly mugged in the middle of the day you can say that you have been "bushed".

http://stuff.co.nz/4185831a...

bushing.gif - 26.55kb
By netchicken: posted on 1-9-2007

I think this can be construed as Slander against the American people.

Bush is an elected representative of the American people despite his indiscretions and as head of state of the USA attempts to vilify him would only be seen adversely in the US .

What we Americans dont tell people is despite the opposition to Bush and the nasty things Americans say about him, he is still the President and for good or for bad we believe that we Americans have sole right to slander and villify him. It may seem absurd but that is the way it is.
By IAF: posted on 1-9-2007

Ha! irony, I like it :)

The rest of the world has been hurling brickbats at him for the entire time of his presidency. Remember the German anachists who put little flags of Bush in dog turds in the street :)

... Quote:
Police in Germany are hunting pranksters who have been sticking miniature flag portraits of US President George W. Bush into piles of dog poo in public parks.

Josef Oettl, parks administrator for Bayreuth, said: "This has been going on for about a year now, and there must be 2,000 to 3,000 piles of excrement that have been claimed during that time."

http://www.indybay.org/news...

Why stop now?

bushpooflag.jpg - 44.22kb
By netchicken: posted on 1-9-2007

... Quote:
Originally posted by IAF
I think this can be construed as Slander against the American people.

Bush is an elected representative of the American people despite his indiscretions and as head of state of the USA attempts to vilify him would only be seen adversely in the US .

What we Americans dont tell people is despite the opposition to Bush and the nasty things Americans say about him, he is still the President and for good or for bad we believe that we Americans have sole right to slander and villify him. It may seem absurd but that is the way it is.

Slander you must be joking :sp how about factual. And he is not an elected representative he is an appointed thief. Pull your head out of the sand please.

According to Jeffrey Toobin’s new book on the Supreme Court, Justice David Souter nearly resigned in the wake of Bush v. Gore, so distraught was he over the decision that effectively ended the Florida recount and installed George W. Bush as president.........

http://www.examiner.com/blo...

TuT :ba
By TUTUTKAMEN: posted on 7-9-2007

Dont worry Tut you've lived under his presidency for two terms a few months more shouldnt be a problem should it ?
By IAF: posted on 7-9-2007

Darn it, he caught me without my tinfoil hat! :run
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 7-9-2007

I don't know IAF a great deal can occur in a few seconds, Bush has plenty of time to screw up some more.
By TUTUTKAMEN: posted on 8-9-2007

News site creates new word to describe mugging -Bushing | [Login ]