Sherri Shepherd doesn\'t know if the world is round or not

Home » Online videos » Sherri Shepherd doesn't know if the world is round or not
More Online Videos

Sherri Shepherd doesn't know if the world is round or not

Talk about babbling chickens, Sherri Shepherd tries to obfuscate the fact that she doesn't know if the world is round. Watch her try to wiggle off the topic. She's really confused there at the beginning.

From http://www.huffingtonpost.c...

WHOOPI GOLDBERG: Is the world flat?

SHERRI SHEPHERD: Is the world flat? (laughter)

GOLDBERG: Yes.

SHEPHERD: …I Don’t know.

GOLDBERG: What do you think?

SHEPHERD: I… I never thought about it, Whoopi. Is the world flat? I never thought about it.

BARBARA WALTERS: You’ve never thought about whether the world was round or flat?

SHEPHERD: I tell you what I’ve thought about. How I’m going to feed my child–

WALTERS: Well you can do both.

SHEPERD: …how I’m going to take care of my family. The world, is the world flat has never entered into, like that has not been an important thing to me.

ELIZABETH HASSELBECK: You’ll teach your son, Jeffery, right?

SHEPHERD: If my son, Jeffery, asks me ‘is the world flat,’ I guess I would go…

JOY BEHAR: You know, didn’t some person already work this question out? I mean, why are we doing this again? (laughter, applause)
By netchicken: posted on 19-9-2007

The Bible does not say that the world is flat. The Bible leads me to believe that there were dinosaurs walking around and witnesses by man (their athiest-scientist priests would deny that)

Sherry doesn't know if the world is round or flat, the otehr dolts on the show are missing the mark on some much more important things.

As for me, I can see that I did a very good thing by unplugging my TV. That is some of the stupidest drivel I have heard in a long time, and I work around aircraft mechanics all day long! :run

I have heard about that show. I'm still trying to figure out why it is even on the air. I can only surmise that it is part of the attempt to dumb down America. If this show is a popular show we are in BIG trouble.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 20-9-2007

Sherri Shepherd doesn\'t know if the world is round or not | [Login ]