Dems: Immunize before going to a NASCAR race?

Home » Online videos » Dems: Immunize before going to a NASCAR race?
More Online Videos

Dems: Immunize before going to a NASCAR race?

Aw, Hayel NAW, they didn't say that!

I got some news for them #$%%^ idjits; they can keep their dumb $^#$#@s in DC where they belong!

... Quote:
The battle hit the public consciousness last week after The Washington Times was first to report that congressional aides were advised to get vaccinations against several communicable diseases — including hepatitis, diphtheria, tetanus and influenza — before traveling on a fact-finding mission to the tracks.

Democratic Rep. Bennie Thompson of Mississippi, the chairman of the Homeland Security Committee, said the whole story was blown out of proportion, but Republican Rep. Robin Hayes, who represents the district that is home to Saturday's race, called it an affront to NASCAR fans.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 15-10-2007

What sort of immunization shots did they give? Is there a threat of one of those brain eating diseases? :)

Thats just crazy, you don't have to be immunized to go to Canada, then why Nascar?
By netchicken: posted on 15-10-2007

LOL! Brilliant me forgot to put a link to the news article:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,301684,00.html

... Quote:
The battle hit the public consciousness last week after The Washington Times was first to report that congressional aides were advised to get vaccinations against several communicable diseases including hepatitis, diphtheria, tetanus and influenza before traveling on a fact-finding mission to the tracks.

...several communicable diseases including hepatitis, diphtheria, tetanus and influenza....

I didn't know tetanus was a comminicable disease. Do they think we line the seats in the stands with rusty nails down here in Talladega?

I sure wish I could run into one of those idiotic bureaucrats down here ion the highways. First, I'd get'em loose in a turn, then I'd spin'em out and put him in the ditch.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 16-10-2007

Dems: Immunize before going to a NASCAR race? | [Login ]