Are American military attack sharks in Iraqi canals eating locals?

      Home » Middle East conflict » Are American military attack sharks in Iraqi canals eating locals?

Are American military attack sharks in Iraqi canals eating locals?

This shocking news article suggests that the US military are putting attack sharks in the irrigation canals to eat the local children.

The truth needs to come out over the illegal practice of using military sharks against civilians. Military Attack Sharks (MAS) in canals should be restricted to only eating Al Quaeda operatives and subversives.

It has been noted that the MAS trained for Afghanistan have still to be deployed owing to the lack of suitable water.

Apparently there is a 75% chance that these are American military attack sharks, however that leaves a 25% chance that they are in fact Israeli Military Attack Sharks, of the type used successfully off the coast of Gaza.

Some military analysts believe that these might be a variant of the ocean going attack sharks adapted to be used in desert environment via a self contained survival bag, that allows the sharks to move over sand while encased in a bag of purified water.
... Quote:
NASSIRIYA, Iraq (Reuters) - A two-meter shark has been caught in a river in southern Iraq more than 200 km (160 miles) from the sea.

Karim Hasan Thamir said he was fishing with his sons last week when they spotted a large fish thrashing about in his net. "I recognized the fish as a shark because I have seen one on a television program," he told Reuters.

The shark was pulled from the mouth of an irrigation canal that joins the Euphrates River. The Euphrates joins the Tigris River further east to form the Shatt al-Arab waterway which flows south past Basra into the Gulf.

Dr. Mohamed Ajah, assistant dean of the college of science at Thi Qar University in Nassiriya, said barriers in river estuaries usually prevented sharks swimming upstream.

"In this case, I think this animal was there for a long time but no one had managed to see it," he said.

Locals blamed the U.S. military for the shark's presence.

Tahseen Ali, a teacher, said there was a "75 percent chance" Americans had put the shark in the water.

"This is very frightening for us. Our children always swim in the river and I believe that there are more sharks. I believe that America is behind this matter," said fisherman Hatim Karim.


 http://today.reuters.com/ne...

A man examines the remains of a shark as it arrives at the college of science at Thi Qar University in Nassiriya south of Baghdad October 24, 2007.

A two-meter shark has been caught in a river in southern Iraq more than 200 km (160 miles) from the sea. Karim Hasan Thamir said he was fishing with his sons last week when they spotted a large fish thrashing about in his net. "I recognised the fish as a shark because I have seen one on a television program," he told Reuters. Picture taken October 24, 2007. REUTERS/Stringer

military-attack-sharks.jpg - 27.44kb
By netchicken: posted on 31-10-2007

American military in recent press briefing deny that they released the military Attack sharks.

The Pentagon will provide proof during the next briefing that the sharks are actually Al Quds operatives, released by Iran as IED's. - Improvised Eating Devices.

President Bush in a statement today condemned Iran for its callous disregard for civilians in releasing the Improvised Eating Devices into the local waterways.
... Quote:
We cannot allow this to continue, IEDS in the oceans created by Iran pose a terror threat to all right minded Americans and fishermen. This will lead to World War Three unless this threat is removed.
President Bush has authorised the use of military force against the new menace.
By netchicken: posted on 31-10-2007








Are American military attack sharks in Iraqi canals eating locals? | [Login ]
Powered by XMB
Privacy Policy