Iran reaches Nuclear weapons creation capability

Home » Middle East conflict » Iran reaches Nuclear weapons creation capability

Iran reaches Nuclear weapons creation capability

Interesting how the war drums for Iran seems to have stopped over the last few weeks.

Iran has achieved a landmark, with 3,000 centrifuges fully working in its controversial uranium enrichment program, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announced Wednesday.

... Quote:
We have now reached 3,000 machines
Ahmadinejad told thousands of Iranians gathered in Birjand, in eastern Iran, in a show of defiance of international demands to halt the program believed to be masking the country's nuclear arms efforts.

Ahmadinejad has in the past claimed that Iran succeeded in installing the 3,000 centrifuges at its uranium enrichment facility at Natanz. But Wednesday's claim was his first official statement that the plant is now fully operating all those centrifuges.

http://www.jpost.com/servle...

Ahmadinejad.jpg - 13.44kb
By netchicken: posted on 8-11-2007

DEBKAfile Exclusive: Israel’s inner cabinet in urgent session Wednesday to discuss advanced Iranian nuclear bomb timeline to 2009

November 7, 2007, 6:28 PM (GMT+02:00)

The inner cabinet met Wed. Nov. 7, to discuss the shortened timeline estimate for Iran to attain a nuclear weapons capacity, based on new intelligence information. IDF intelligence chief Brig. Yossi Baidatz told the Knesset foreign affairs and security committee Tuesday that Iran would have this capacity by late 2009, whereas the previous estimate was 2010 or 2011.

Committee chairman Tzahi Hanegbi told a radio interviewer that the new timeline made 2008 the critical year for grappling once and for all with the Iranian program.......

http://debka.com/

Well there you have it.
By TUTUTKAMEN: posted on 8-11-2007

They might pull that stunt they did with the Iraqi nuclear plant on Iran and launch some daring plan to blow up Irans plant and its scientists one fine day like they did with Iraq and Syria.

You have to hand it to the Israelis, those guys come up with James Bond stuff.
By IAF: posted on 8-11-2007

Netchicken! What in the world is the matter with you? Are you not aware that children and ladies and highly impressionable Americans frequent your board?

I am totally appalled by your photoshop job, and furthermore, I look like a dummy. I called up the Iranian Ministry of Improper Activities for the Sanctity of Islamic Decorum, and they lobbed of the heads of a photographer and two innocent bystanders (rumored to have been homos) before it came to their realization that I, and them by one step removed, had been duped.

They wanted to know where you live. I told them somewhere in Oklahoma, explaining the "steers and queers" theory about the state.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 8-11-2007

Oh yeah, the Iranian embassy contacted me over that picture, I said it had nothing to do with me but it was made by the mods, so I gave them your addresses.

They said their friends will be around with their baseball bats tonight to visit. I don't know why, are you playing baseball with them?

Good luck with your game :)
By netchicken: posted on 8-11-2007

See, I love it the way things work out wrong but right!
I'll be looking forward to them dropping by with bats; I'll be pitching, alright!
Most major league pitchers don't have laser dots indicating where the projectile will be thrown, but because I know they are new to baseball, I'll give them a visual aid! :sp
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 8-11-2007

Iran reaches Nuclear weapons creation capability | [Login ]