Square craters on the moon

Home » Alternative realities » Square craters on the moon

Square craters on the moon

Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the moon theories comes the latest, there are square moon craters up there. The website below discusses the discoveries and research of William Haynes, the finder of the 'square moon craters'.

William Haynes has a distinguished career in aerospace spanning over 50 years, and a degree in mechanical engineering. In the preface to his 1990 paper, he wrote:
... Quote:
In 1970 a selected compilation of lunar photographs was published by NASA in a book entitled: “The Moon as Viewed by Lunar Orbiter” by L.J. Kosofsky and Farouk El-Baz. Among the photos taken was one of an area near the Lunar North Pole.

It appears on Pg. 14 and is captioned (in part): “The very low solar elevation brings out the apparent squareness of the shallow depressions at E13, G12, and J14″ (The references are to coordinates on the photo).

“Square craters?” I was intrigued! In fact, so intrigued that I ordered a full size copy that photograph.

…there are only two possible over-all conclusions:

The first is that I have applied procrustean reasoning to an accident of nature; in short, that I am seeing things that are not there.

The second is that we are confronted with an alien artifact at least 3.9 billion years old and of truly colossal proportions.

Much more on William Haynes and the square craters on the moon, here http://www.ufomystic.com/wa...

square-crater-on-moon.jpg - 27.29kb
By netchicken: posted on 16-11-2007

Square craters on the moon | [Login ]