What rotates around the earth?

Home » Online videos » What rotates around the earth?
More Online Videos

What rotates around the earth?

Check out this French contestant sweating out this question, is the the Moon, the Sun, Mars or Venus?

You can understand the contestant being nervous and making a mistake, but over 50% of the audience?
By netchicken: posted on 2-12-2007

The audience gave him erroneous information, I'm sure.

I'm hoping that's the case, anyway. French education can't be that bad, can it?
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 2-12-2007

I have a couple of French friends and their education is world class, much better than the high school system we have here and the competition there is very intense. Their colleges have many tiers and the upper tier colleges are comparable and sometimes better than what our courses in America teach. But the problem with the French is that they learn everything in French so they cant understand what we are talking about and look pretty dumb.

But in anycase, I imagine it is a very small percentage of the populace that is actually in those institutions.

It is easy to sit at home and judge the answers of some guy on TV about his answers but you have to take into account the pressure and the anxiety involved also.
By IAF: posted on 2-12-2007

I've been in the hotbox. Try having six first sergeants and one sergeant major grill you with questions so that you can achieve the next rank.

Questions a lot harder than what revolves around the earth!!

:tongue
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 2-12-2007

Yeah but the AUDIENCE don't have that pressure on them, and still over 1/2 thought it was the sun.

Someone in another thread thought it might have been confusing with the French word for rotating, making them think the question asked what was the earth rotating around.
By netchicken: posted on 3-12-2007

What rotates around the earth? | [Login ]