Russia Delivers Nuclear Rods To Iran, Iran Befriends Venezuela And Nicaragua And I Demand My Thorazine

Home » World Terrorism » Russia Delivers Nuclear Rods To Iran, Iran Befriends Venezuela And Nicaragua And I Demand My Thorazine

Russia Delivers Nuclear Rods To Iran, Iran Befriends Venezuela And Nicaragua And I Demand My Thorazine

The U.S., along with France and the United Kingdom, had been steadily pushing for a third round of sanctions when the U.S. National Intelligence Estimate released this month concluded that Iran had halted its nuclear weapons program.

China and Russia, which wield veto power on the council, have balked at new sanctions. But with the release of the NIE reducing the threat of a U.S. attack on Iran, the two countries are closing a number of financial deals with Iran that they had put on hold.

“For us, the old information we got was that they didn’t have a military program,” said Karganov. “Now it has been confirmed by the U.S. intelligence. Thank God, because it has ended speculation that the Americans are preparing a massive attack.”

Los Angeles Times, 18 December 2007

Do things seem to be totally out of whack? Does it seem that maybe the lunatics have taken total control of the nut house? It seems to me that the staff and faculty have turned Happy Acres over to the Thorazine recipients.This year’s National Intelligence Estimate leads the world to believe that it now believes Iran stopped pursuing nuclear weaponry in 2003. Iran’s underground opposition says that the NEI is correct but that it fails to note that Iran later resumed its pursuit. Still, the world is now breathing a sigh of relief, Russia is now supplying Iran with nuclear fuel for its Russian-built nuclear plant at Bushehr, and both Russia and China are now finalizing lucrative business deals they put on hold while the whole Iranian-West crisis was ongoing. As far as they are concerned there is no longer a crisis.

The NIE does not give reason to believe that Iran is any less of a threat, it only declares that it is the combined intelligence agencies’ belief that Iran suspended its research into nuclear weaponry, yet the estimate is reason enough for the embracing of Iran? Seems some are trying to have their yellow cake and sell it, too. What were the key judgements of the same organizations back in 2002?
Take a look:

http://www.stopsharialaw.net/?p=40
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 19-12-2007

Actually this is quite funny, in a scary sort of way.

The NEI report has totally emasculated Americas greatest threat, that of military attack. It leaves it up to the Israelis to tidy up the mess now.

Looks like the Iranains live to fight another day.
By netchicken: posted on 20-12-2007

Russia Delivers Nuclear Rods To Iran, Iran Befriends Venezuela And Nicaragua And I Demand My Thorazine | [Login ]