Which has more balls: Army, Navy or the Coast Guard?

Home » Humor & Funny videos » Which has more balls: Army, Navy or the Coast Guard?
More Humor and Fun

3 Officers were having a drink at the Officer's club. One from the Navy, One from the Army and one from the Coast Guard. They were talking about which service had the biggest balls.

The Army Officer piped up and said "That's it. Come to my post and I will show you who's got balls."

So they were brought to the grenade range and the Officer pulled the pin and told the one of the NCO's to jump on that grenade. NCO replied "Sir Yes sir" Boom... he was gone, now that takes balls said the Army Officer.

The Navy officer said that is nothing, come over to my Aircraft carrier and I will show you balls. So they did.

On the flight deck as an F-14 was about ready to take off the Navy officer told the flight deck crewman to step behind the jet as it takes off. The Crewman said "Sir Yes Sir" The jet took off and in a burst of flames, the crewman was gone. Now that takes balls, the Navy officer said.

The Coast Guard officer chuckled and said that's nothing come about one of the 378's and I will show you balls.

So they walked onto the flight deck of the 378. Coffee cup in hand the officer pointed aloft to the petty officer working on the mast high above.

"Petty officer" he yelled. Jump down from there and do a swan dive into my coffee cup.

The petty officer replied "**** you sir"...the CG officer said "Now that... that takes balls"
By netchicken: posted on 29-1-2008

Which has more balls: Army, Navy or the Coast Guard? | [Login ]