I\'m mad as hell and I\'m not gonna take it any more - video

Home » Online videos » I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it any more - video
More Online Videos

I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it any more - video

Great video extract from the movie Network that reflects current manipulations in the US media world.

In one impassioned diatribe, Beale galvanizes the nation with his rant, "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" and persuades Americans to shout out their windows during a spectacular lightning storm.

Soon Beale is hosting a new program called The Howard Beale Show, top-billed as a "mad prophet of the airways."

Ultimately, the show becomes the highest rated (Duvall's character calls it "a big fat, ... big-titted hit!") program on television, and Beale finds new celebrity preaching his angry message in front of a live audience that, on cue, repeats the Beale's marketed catchphrase en masse.

... Quote:
You believe the illusions we're spinning here! You think that the tube is reality and that your own lives are unreal.

You do what the tube tells you.
You dress like the tube.
You eat like the tube.
You raise your children like the tube.
You even think like the tube..

This is mass madness, you maniacs! In God's name, you people are the real thing.

from the movie Network
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wik...(film)

return of the scene...
By netchicken: posted on 25-2-2008

I\'m mad as hell and I\'m not gonna take it any more - video | [Login ]