Aliens on the moon - images from NASA\'s Apollo space program

Home » Alternative realities » Aliens on the moon - images from NASA's Apollo space program

Aliens on the moon - images from NASA's Apollo space program

This interesting tinfoil wearers video shows NASA Apollo photos that when enlarged and played with show alien structures on the moon! (gasp!). Also audio that proports to see things that don't exist.

Actually these scenes are new to me and it makes an entertaining 10 minute break from reality to watch.

The problem with videos such as this is that a long time has passed from then until now. There are many countries with satellites either in place on on their way.
... Quote:
Soon the space around the moon will be busy too. China, Japan, India, Russia, and the US either have sent or plan to send satellites there for a bird's-eye view of lunar features and resources (here).

Not to mention many astronomers with powerful telescopes around the world. No one has ever confirmed these supposed finding.

nasa-apollo-logos.jpg - 28.61kb
By netchicken: posted on 17-5-2008

Yes I would like to believe there are monolithic structures on the moon, but there is nothing convincing in this video. The rejected badges would have been destroyed for a start and the enhanced photos showing pyramids and egyptian busts where laughable, nice video thought, well made I'll give them that.
By laurachic22: posted on 18-5-2008

Aliens on the moon - images from NASA\'s Apollo space program | [Login ]