Social Darwinism strikes again - moron kicks hole in concrete wall

Home » Online videos » Social Darwinism strikes again - moron kicks hole in concrete wall
More Online Videos

Social Darwinism strikes again - moron kicks hole in concrete wall

An idiot decides to kick a hole in a wall made of concrete panels. Its the last thing he will be kicking for a while.

Great comments from Reddit readers...
 http://www.reddit.com/info/...
This is how anti cementism starts.

THATíS HOW TETRIS WAS INVENTED!
By netchicken: posted on 10-6-2008

Awww! That was painful to watch! :worm
By IAF: posted on 10-6-2008

Iíd be embarrassed to take that many kicks to put a hole/break in that cement panel.
Also I donít think he suffered that much damage, thereís clearly enough space and
Lack of weight there Contrary to what people think in that link to have severed or
Even flatten his foot. Maybe he cut or bruised his leg a little but thatís all I reckon.

But no matter how it went down heís still a mutha flipping loser.
By Shan: posted on 10-6-2008

Yep, you are right there :)

It depends just how high the wall went and how many more of those concrete panels there are above it.

Thats a really small gap where his leg is. Surely less than the width of the leg bone.

moron-kicks-wall.jpg - 5.91kb
By netchicken: posted on 10-6-2008

Well since Iím on my mumís computer I only have the clip to gage my assumptions on
Your pic is blurry and hides the reality that itís not that small. Clearly just watching
the clip and using the pause shows a different story that there indeed was enough
space plus I think his pants Makes his leg look far bigger than it actually is also the
opposite side from is leg the gap is far bigger Iím still inclined to think itís not as bad
as it seems.
By Shan: posted on 10-6-2008

Social Darwinism strikes again - moron kicks hole in concrete wall | [Login ]