Video of UFO over Wales - video captured by helicopter - updated - more UFOS

Home » Alternative realities » Video of UFO over Wales - video captured by helicopter - updated - more UFOS

Video of UFO over Wales - video captured by helicopter - updated - more UFOS

Fascinating, hard to say how big the UFO is, but could it be a form of unmanned aircraft? (unhumaned aircraft?)

Recently released footage:Welsh police confirmed that one of their helicopter crews had spotted an "unusual aircraft" flying over Cardiff earlier this month.

An investigation into the sighting had been launched, they said.

The police clarification came after tabloid newspaper The Sun reported a UFO had "attacked" a police helicopter, following it for several miles over the Bristol Channel.

... Quote:
The pilot banked sharply to avoid being hit, then launched into a high-speed pursuit. But he was forced to give up the chase as the helicopter's fuel ran low -- and the UFO escaped

The helicopter crew had described the object as "flying saucer-shaped and circled by flashing lights," it added.

That description was rather more dramatic than the official police version, which said: "South Wales Police can confirm its air support unit sighted an unusual aircraft.

"This was reported to the relevant authorities for their investigation," they added in a brief statement, avoiding the use of the term "UFO", or Unidentified Flying Object.

At the time of the incident, the helicopter with three men on board was waiting to land at the St Athan RAF base near Cardiff. The sighting reportedly took place at 00:40 am (23:40 GMT) on June 8.

South Wales Police denied there was a pursuit and indicated that the helicopter crew was never in any danger.

A Ministry of Defence spokesman said it had heard nothing about the incident.

"But it is certainly not advisable for police helicopters to go chasing what they think are UFOs," he added.

http://www.liveleak.com/vie...

wales-ufo.jpg - 2.8kb
By netchicken: posted on 23-6-2008

It looked as if it was long, like some sort of balloon object, and the light looked like some sort of candle.

Rather than thinking it is moving quickly, imagine it standing stationary while a helicopter passes it, keeping it TV system trained on it the whole time.

Not so UFO-ish, really.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 23-6-2008

Good point TC however more reports have emerged, someone is either having a great hoax, or its an invasion :sc:sc

More on the topic at around the same time as the helicopter UFO's come other reports.

A SHAKEN soldier told last night how he saw THIRTEEN UFOs spinning in the skies above his military barracks. Corporal Mark Proctor was among three squaddies who spotted the objects while out on night patrol. He filmed them on his mobile phone and reported the close encounter to Army top brass.

The sighting, at Tern Hill barracks near Market Drayton, Shrops, came two hours before helicopter police officers reported an encounter with a huge craft 80 miles away near Cardiff.

And three hours before a couple claimed they were followed by a strange light in the sky along the A5 near Shrewsbury.

Yesterday further mind-boggling evidence emerged as dog walker Bonnie Lewis, 29, told how she filmed seven UFOs at Bromsgrove, Worcs, last Friday.

Cpl Proctor, 38, of the 1st Battalion Irish Regiment, recalled how he saw the amazing “craft” just after 11pm on Saturday, June 7.

He said: “I was on duty in the guard room when the other boys outside began shouting. I went out to see what the commotion was about and could see thirteen craft in the skies.

“They were zig-zagging, but I filmed two before they disappeared. They were like rotating cubes with multiple colours.

“I made a full report to my commanding officers and gave them my footage. The other lads were as amazed by it as I was.”

A 19-year-old private on patrol said he also saw the “fleet”.

The soldier, who asked not to be named, said: “I saw these things flying in the sky and I told my guard commander.

“There were about 30 lights passing over for a few minutes, very high but not at a great speed. They were bright red. Another soldier saw them too.”

Much more on the link
 http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol...
By netchicken: posted on 25-6-2008

Well, I suppose it is a good thing I have a lot of beans and bullets stored up!
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 25-6-2008

This footage is from Brighton - NOT South Wales.

For information on the St Athan (S Wales) incident, please refer to:

http://cuforg.blogspot.com/...
By NO2ID: posted on 26-6-2008

Thanks NO21D thats a good blog, the picture of the lanterns DOES look like the squares that are seen in the first video.
http://bp2.blogger.com/_ZKaaTENl_90/SGFTZY8m8uI/AAAAAAAAAHM/P2qj_aBRvSs/s1600/Police%2Bwedding%2Bufo.jpg
By netchicken: posted on 27-6-2008

Video of UFO over Wales - video captured by helicopter - updated - more UFOS | [Login ]