New innovative student dicipline system... write apologies in blood...

Home » Bizarre world » New innovative student dicipline system... write apologies in blood...

New innovative student dicipline system... write apologies in blood...

I have to say I really am suprised and pleased at the latest techniques in student dicipline appearing in educationally enlightened Japan (The same place where a girl was crushed in the school gates when late for class)

http://www.sky.com/skynews/...

PUPIL TOLD TO WRITE APOLOGY IN HIS BLOOD

A Japanese schoolboy has been forced to write an apology to his teacher in blood.

The 17-year-old was forced to cut his finger with a box-cutter and carry out the tough punishment.

He had been taken to the staff room after being caught dozing during class at the school in Fukuoka City, southern Japan.

School head Hiroaki Dan said other teachers in the room had not noticed what the boy was doing.

His 40-year-old teacher later went to the head of the school to confess what he had ordered the teenager to do.

Mr Dan said: "To ask a student to write in their own blood is something I just can't imagine."

He said the boy was back in school and that neither he nor his parents had asked for him to be given a new teacher.
By netchicken: posted on 22-6-2004

Nice - we need a little japanese dicipline in the US schools. Our kids are out of control. However I fear if a teacher told some kid in south central to cut himself open and write a blood apology - he would get shot!! :sh
By WorldChild: posted on 23-6-2004

I think fear would be a good motivator for students :) Just imagine the possibilities..

What suprises me most is that the student is back in the same class with the same teacher, and the parents don't seem too concerned!!!

What an amazing culture...
By netchicken: posted on 23-6-2004

New innovative student dicipline system... write apologies in blood... | [Login ]