Oct 14th will see a \"huge spacecraft of light\" appear in our sky

Home » Bizarre world » Oct 14th will see a "huge spacecraft of light" appear in our sky

Oct 14th will see a "huge spacecraft of light" appear in our sky

Such a normal looking motherly figure to be so nutty.... Apparently a giant spacecraft will visit the earth in October 14th. It might be appearing in Alabama (where some rednecks will shoot it down with hunting rifles I suspect)

Will McCain suspend his campaign to deal with it?

Her wacky site.. http://www.blossomgoodchild...
By netchicken: posted on 3-10-2008

Excellent!

While your stereotypical BS about rednecks is, well, stereotypical of your elitist attitude of me and my fellow classic car driving crowd, you are correct.
We will bring it down as fast as a buck in a spotlight.

We'll drag his little grey butt out of the tin can he calls transportation, bounce empty beer cans off his enlarged head, tell him what we think of furners and then kick his butt over the Florida line.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 4-10-2008

Take pictures TC LOL
By TUTUTKAMEN: posted on 5-10-2008

Tomorrow is the day!!!!!!

Anyone see a spaceship?

The 14 is a Galactic Activation Portal!!! woohoo!
... Quote:
I wanted to pass something on... not sure if you're familiar with the 13 moon natural calendar which is attached to the Mayan culture. If not, October 14, 2008 is considered a Galactic Activation Portal.

If you google this you find some interesting stuff. I don't know about my own belief in the prediction - as I've always been a skeptic at heart, but neither do I live in fear. I can say this... if it happens fantastic if it doesn't... no matter. I'm open. And people who disparage you are full of fear, why else would they do it? You aren't doing anything wrong, they don't need to buy into it if they don't want, people can find their own truth and decide for themselves.

They can debate the message without making you evil. May bright light always shine on you.

http://www.blossomgoodchild...
By netchicken: posted on 14-10-2008

OMG they have landed!! its the Yips!

By netchicken: posted on 14-10-2008

I'm holding my breath !!!!!!!!
By TUTUTKAMEN: posted on 14-10-2008

NC Donít you think this should have been posted in Humour & Fun.

Not because itís actually funny, not in the least bit but because she honestly has to
Be telling a bad joke. No?
Donít get me wrong Iím not trying to make her look like a deluded idiot far from it, sheís
Doing that quite fine all by herself. Itís just that it amazes me how fragile the human mind
Can be and the irrational thoughts that people will believe in just to find happiness, More
Friends or just to feel important, I donít know maybe thereís other reasons like wishing
There were more excitement to life and also just a sense of being, a purpose to life as you will.

Thereís no real point in my post other than me giving useless information, but I am finding at this
Point in time people will and do believe in a lot of stupid farfetched thingís including myself.
Actually I do find it quite funny and somewhat sad; maybe itís just human nature to be easily
Fooled or to fool oneself.
By Shan: posted on 14-10-2008

One of the first rules of being a kook with a prophecy is never to give it a date, then you can milk it for years.

She's all over, it will take some fast talking of Mccainian ability to get believed now. :P
By netchicken: posted on 15-10-2008

Guess why the spaceship didn't appear?

We were using the wrong calendar!

http://10-14-08-fraud.blogs...

Stupid woman tries to continue with her delusion by weaseling out of the non appearance.

By netchicken: posted on 18-10-2008

Well I donít know about use guys but Iím convinced. Iím not sure what of but never the less convinced. She wouldnít have posted in utube if she wasnít sincere ,
an easy mistake from us Pea brained humans that we used the wrong calendar.

I would also like to state that the above sentences are not my actual opinion but simply to give support to the stupid lady who thinks people will believe this of which sadly there are. Hopefully Not hear at sucu thou.
By Shan: posted on 18-10-2008

Oct 14th will see a \"huge spacecraft of light\" appear in our sky | [Login ]