Sadly the chat died ....

Home » Current events and news » Sadly the chat died ....

Sadly the chat died ....

The chat at the bottom of the page has gone. The developers said that they had a hard drive crash that lost all the data connecting the users to their accounts.

As a result the entire project has been ruined, and the program has been removed.

Moral of the story - make backups of everything!

I am waiting for them to release a free version of the chat to put it back in the hole :)
By netchicken: posted on 19-10-2008

Good point mike, guess I will have to find something less intense to fill the hole in. Any ideas :)
By netchicken: posted on 19-10-2008

A news scrolly thing, but why make the site depressing.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 20-10-2008

Now thats a good idea ....

I'll set it up so that politics don't show :)
By netchicken: posted on 20-10-2008

Is it obvious that my brain is a little more than simply saturated?

I'm thinking about leaving the internet and focus on exercising and maybe reading some fiction books.

Reading books!!!!

Thats a novel suggestion. I am reading one at the moment about the marathon runner who did 50 marathons in 50 days. somewhat boring and wishywashy with some excellent bits on technique.
By netchicken: posted on 20-10-2008

The book I have been reading is called The Creature From Jekyll Island.
Written in 1994, it called the current economic crisis perfectly.

I'm going to find a good hack-n-slash horror book to lighten my mood.

I'm not sure what war you are referring to, but if you mean everything is coming apart at the seams, I am prone to agree.

What set America apart has been destroyed. It only took about fifty years. The rest of the world is hoping that we conform to their ways, and Obama is going to insure that occurs. Let's not forget, however, that McCain was seen as too far left to have a chance. From morality to money, we are toast. Many of us saw this coming - knew it had to happen. We hoped we wouldn't see it in our lifetimes, but hope was to no avail.

I'm going to by a spear gun and a rod-n-reel. This is a good time to get totally caught up in the Gulf of Mexico.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 21-10-2008

Sadly the chat died .... | [Login ]