CNN captures UFO on video during Obama Inauguration

Home » Online videos » CNN captures UFO on video during Obama Inauguration
More Online Videos

CNN captures UFO on video during Obama Inauguration

On an official CNN video you can supposedly see a UFO moving at great speed from the right to the left during the Inauguration of Obama.

Video of UFO starts at 8 seconds. The object becomes visible on the right side of the Washington Monument and moves within seconds to the left side of the screen.

Watch the higher quality video from CNN itself for a clearer version
 http://edition.cnn.com/vide...

The problem with this video, as I see it, is that if we see the UFO from side on, then there MUST have been people who were under it, and seen it as a disk, yet in a crowd of 2 million people all with cameras, this is the only video which shows it?

You have to concede its pretty clear especially on the video in the link above.
Full article comes from http://news1800.com/2009/01...

inauguration-ufo-fly-over.jpg - 11.77kb
By netchicken: posted on 22-1-2009

They're pulling stakes and leaving. They now have proof there is no intelligent life on this planet.
By Thomas_Crowne: posted on 23-1-2009

It makes me wonder if there is a tie in between UFO's and the military. Maybe they sent one in as a security measure.
By netchicken: posted on 23-1-2009

Watching this version with speaker narrating, shows the UFO passing in front of the Monument.

Now THAT can't be right,

By netchicken: posted on 24-1-2009

its not a ufo

its probably a predator drone or something like that there to provide security.
thats alot more likely than some aliens decided to cruise by all the HUNDREDS of cameras.
By fredward11: posted on 28-1-2009

I would think its moving far too fast to be a drone, whuch are designed to hang around an area of sky. It rockets off to the left.

But it is a more obvious answer than aliens wanting toget a good view of the ceremony.
By netchicken: posted on 28-1-2009

CNN captures UFO on video during Obama Inauguration | [Login ]