71yr old Grandmother arrested for assault on violent teen by poking him

Home » Bizarre world » 71yr old Grandmother arrested for assault on violent teen by poking him

71yr old Grandmother arrested for assault on violent teen by poking him

A 71-year-old grandmother has admitted assaulting a teenager after she poked him in the chest for throwing stones at her house. Yet another sign of the descent of England into PC stupidity.

Renate Bowling, who has osteoporosis, curvature of the spine and diabetes, was given a conditional discharge at Blackpool Magistrates' Court.

She admitted assaulting the 17-year-old outside her home in Thornton Cleveleys, but said she was "sick of abuse".

The mother-of-three was also fined 50 for the offence.

Speaking after the hearing, Mrs Bowling expressed "disgust" at her prosecution.
... Quote:
I was treated like a criminal and thrown into the back of a police van. I have been terrorised for many months and I just can't take it anymore. I did not injure him, I had just had enough and I wanted to see who he was.

Stones and rocks have been hurled at my windows, I have been called a German whore and I feel scared in my own home. My husband has passed away and I live alone, without my children and my grandchildren I would despair.
The pensioner, who left Germany in 1945, brought her family up in Lancashire.
... Quote:
I have seen so many atrocities, dealt with so much pain. I have brought up three strapping men who have fought for this country.

I do not need this kind of abuse.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/...
By netchicken: posted on 3-10-2009

Wow, those blokes over the pond sure are going loony. They ban guns expecting that to reduce the crime rate(which it doesn't, and now their are more stabbings then ever.) Now they charge her with poking someone as assault. Geez! Thank god I don't live in that crazy-ass country.
By mg.mikael: posted on 6-10-2009

71yr old Grandmother arrested for assault on violent teen by poking him | [Login ]