Nascar champion pranks victim as a deranged taxi driver - awesome video

Home » Online videos » Nascar champion pranks victim as a deranged taxi driver - awesome video
More Online Videos

Nascar champion pranks victim as a deranged taxi driver - awesome video

What would you do if your taxi driver got into in a high-speed police chase with you in the back seat?

Last year, American Nascar motor racing champion Jeff Gordon teamed up with Pepsi MAX to put out a prank video, which quickly went viral on YouTube.

In that prank, Gordon disguised himself and went to a car dealership to take the unsuspecting car salesman on a wild test drive. But motoring journalist Travis Okulski was sceptical of the prank, and accused Gordon and Pepsi of using actors to stage the performance and dupe the public.

This time round, however, it was Okulski that was duped. He recently found himself trapped in the back of what he believed to be a taxi, begging for his life, as his ex-convict driver (a disguised Gordon) flees from police. In the newly released video, the taxi driver casually mentions to Okulski he spent 10 years in jail. Suddenly, they are pursued by police, who instruct the cab to pull over.

"I can't go back man, I can't go back," the taxi driver says, before hitting the accelerator and fleeing the patrol car.

After about 60 seconds of sheer terror in what seemed like a high speed pursuit, the taxi pulls into a garage full of Pepsi, and the driver reveals himself to be Gordon. Okulski admitted he had no idea the whole thing was a set-up.

"As far as I'm concerned, I had a license to majorly freak out," he wrote..

"It was a normal day for me that turned into what I thought was going to be my last."

However, he maintains the original test drive video was fake.

By netchicken: posted on 28-2-2014

Nascar champion pranks victim as a deranged taxi driver - awesome video | [Login ]